• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Starting A Charity

Dougie308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I’ve decided to be more philanthropic in retirement and open a home for pregnant teenagers. Just helping them get their start.

I thought some of you might want to slurp a dozen oysters and lend a hand.

I miss the dustups. His absurdity knew no bounds. Destroyed everything I thought I had ever learned or knew about human nature.

Fear not. I'm quite sure that we'll get another entirely self-absorbed, clueless, painfully latent replacement soon enough.

Fear not. I'm quite sure that we'll get another entirely self-absorbed, clueless, painfully latent replacement soon enough.

Yeah, but he was "Special"......... :rolleyes: ?

I mean, c'mon.......the way he mixed things up ? Hot dogs, Haiti, rented Lambos, wife beaters and Jocko Homo shoes ? You may be right, but if so, I fear its gonna take a while. :cry:

What happened to PBB? Did I miss something?

he gone........Some (@THEIS :unsure:) think he may be re-incarnated as @bourbonbent........

Personally, I don't think so. B/B hasn't exhibited anything anywhere remotely close to the level of fucktard that bunny did......That, you just cannot hide.

Last edited:
a private church would be a better first step it gives you far more tax exempt and other options and you can keep your money or give it as you need if you pull money from a charity and try to buy a private jet you could get in a lot of trouble no such problem in a church house needs fixing want to take a trip to where ever no problem your god told you to go there . but you do need imagination picking a god is hard pasta is already claimed so is ham and lettuce and bread . no church of pulled pork that i have ever heard of . ... you need a good hook something catchie just not too over the top and a few drunk friends that could back you up . and a small space with seats you could call your church / gathering place fill out some forms and you could be the proud owner of a church . but always remember 16 will get you 30 ....

Last edited:
a private church would be a better first step it gives you far more tax exempt and other options and you can keep your money or give it as you need if you pull money from a charity and try to buy a private jet you could get in a lot of trouble no such problem in a church house needs fixing want to take a trip to where ever no problem your god told you to go there . but you do need imagination picking a god is hard pasta is already claimed so is ham and lettuce and bread . no church of pulled pork that i have ever heard of . ... you need a good hook something catchie just not too over the top and a few drunk friends that could back you up . and a small space with seats you could call your church / gathering place fill out some forms and you could be the proud owner of a church .

Sounds like my kind of scam, endeavor. I think Ill call it The Church of the Almighty ME. Its all about ME.

-Give ME you praise.
-Give ME your women (hotties only) the fat ugly ones work to support ME.
-Give ME you money.
-Give ME your home.

Reactions: acudaowner
giphy.gif

OP, just make sure that you realize your fringe benefits wherever possible.

• Haha
Reactions: bourbonbent