• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Starting Load 375 Cheytac Staball Hd

It has the right burn rate for 350 class bullets, similar to RETUMBO. I'd consult updated QL to get an idea of a starting charge, if that's what you wanna use. Personally, I'd start with RETUMBO since it's tried and true for the 350 SMK and 352 CEB. N570 works good too but will SMOKE your barrel in like 500-800 rounds
For 400 class bullets, you're going to want to step up to a 50 BMG powder, H50 or RL50

Reactions: Beefmanne
It has the right burn rate for 350 class bullets, similar to RETUMBO. I'd consult updated QL to get an idea of a starting charge, if that's what you wanna use. Personally, I'd start with RETUMBO since it's tried and true for the 350 SMK and 352 CEB. N570 works good too but will SMOKE your barrel in like 500-800 rounds
For 400 class bullets, you're going to want to step up to a 50 BMG powder, H50 or RL50
How about N565? Would that go easier on the barrel than N570? I'm loading 350Gr Lazers.

For 350s I’d stick with Retumbo or rl33. If it shoots. Retumbo has been the winner in multiple barrels for 10 years w 375CT.

I avoid n570 now bc it really smokes the barrel fast. And it’s the only powder I know of that has an advantage over Retumbo, balistically, to consider it. Try 565 or 568 if you want…