• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Starting to look like, FAFO time for some.

Stupid pale faces are being propagandized by the elites to go get slaughtered so they can pay for their own genocide and "others" can come take the place in the country.

Funny how the moment the Elites start wanting a war, all the media and propaganda outlets are all so suddenly patriotic and all the sheeple stick their jingoistic heads up their asses and march to their doom.

We can laugh now, but it's probably going to be done here too.

Global depopulation of the pale faces wasn't going fast enough for the Elites.

Perhaps you noticed all the huge protests going on in Europe that the news media totally covered up.
All over western Europe farmers and other citizens by the millions were protesting and demanding the NWO stooges in their "governments" stop destroying their countries and start doing right by their citizens.

And just like that all of the sudden, out comes the blaring trumpets of blind jingoism and the propaganda wagons going on about how we must all kidnap and enslave people to go die in some new glorious war...

People fall for it every time.

they need to learn to defend from the huge # of 3rd world sub human rapists and murderers they have let in. same here. but,that is a none starter. here people are aware and ready or soon to become victims.

I’ve noticed the last few years; conservatives have generally been the ones to “defend this country”. Had a couple hundred thousand killed over a half dozen foreign wars in the last hundred years.

I think our keepers are starting to genuinely fret the fact that conservatives don’t really seem to be taking the bait this go round.

The sad fact is, our government has been found to be so corrupt, and so careless with the lives of its young men, that it’s not just the foreign wars.

One wonders how many “rifles behind blades of grass” would show up to defend the government we have now were we to be invaded (beyond the invasion we’re currently suffering, which furthers my point).

a good question. i doubt many would defend this government as it is unrelated to any reasonable version of "america" i hope defense there will be. i think on a local almost neighborhood level. the deep state will try to make the gullible equate it and "america". won't work very well with those that have eyes and a brain.

I’m thinking if the current regime steals the next one, it’s pretty well on its own if potential new management has much at all to offer.

Reactions: BurtG and mosin46
yea,the fact is some outside players wouldn't have to offer much. if obama gets (steals) a 4th term,we will be in a dystopian hell shortly after. counter options would be hard to imagine as worse.

Stupid pale faces are being propagandized by the elites to go get slaughtered so they can pay for their own genocide and "others" can come take the place in the country.

Funny how the moment the Elites start wanting a war, all the media and propaganda outlets are all so suddenly patriotic and all the sheeple stick their jingoistic heads up their asses and march to their doom.

We can laugh now, but it's probably going to be done here too.

Global depopulation of the pale faces wasn't going fast enough for the Elites.
make them stupid, too.

you wouldn't believe public education. the assignments have to be easy for anyone with a room temperature IQ. Taking notes? no, give them a copy of the notes so they can highlight key words. read out of the book? why do you think they can read. And when these kids do nothing all quarter and don't turn in a single assignment, give them until a week past the end of the marking period to make it up with "special assignments" .... like giving them 100 points and a gold star for sticking their thumb up their ass and sniffing it.

well,if you credit putin with having a brain,it is easy to see that he would have no interest in taking over the dog pile that is western europe. no natural resources that he doesn't a bunch of. human resources? nonexistent at this point so far. maybe the farmers can turn it around and wake their sheep up. wouldn't bet on it. they've been sheep far too long. all any conqueror would get is a bunch of debilitated deranged sheep and a newer batch of coyotes with rabies and distemper. best way to bring russia down for free is to let them have europe like we should have done in '45.

The release of canned sunshine will clean up & change the minds of many slow thinkers in some A/O's. Wack-O-Mole is a interesting game, well depending upon if you're the Mole or the Wacker.
The NWO folks will try very hard to avoid canned sunshine. It’s outcomes are too chaotic, and citizens are mobilized by the spectre of instant death.

The NWO folks will try very hard to avoid canned sunshine. It’s outcomes are too chaotic, and citizens are mobilized by the spectre of instant death.
I understand that, but with the proliferation of same its only a matter of time. Once Iran, North Korea, or the Packs get a fuel source that can't be traced back to them, China, or Russian the games will start.

Course in the US a cell phone outage for a week or more, or not knowing who is fucking who, might create the same effect?

All of these problems are solved by the elimination of fiat currency.

We should all be learning about bitcoin and talking about it with our friends and families.

If they can’t print unlimited money they can’t wage unlimited war. They can’t rob us of our savings, they can’t debank us when we do something they don’t like, they can’t print money to give for trans rights in pakistan or to welfare recipients in baltimore.

21,000,000 BTC - that’s all there will ever be. You needn’t own a whole coin, each coin is divisble by 100,000,000 satoshi. Think of those as dollars if BTC became the world reserve currency.

The 2A community is one of the most beat down communities in the country and we are also therefore one of the most gov-skeptical and forward freedom thinking communities. We should all be learning about this and informing a friend or two. The only way out of this mess is the collapse of the dollar, but to avoid utter chaos we need to have a replacement lined up and we had damn sure better not trade one fiat for another. The dollar is dying, the jig is up… everyone knows we’re reaching a tipping point on inflation and we’ve shown all the world our cards by disallowing Russia to trade on the world platforms using dollars and confiscating their oligarchs $300,000,000,000. No one wants to be a part of this system any more and everyone is clamoring for an exit. There is an opportunity here coming soon for financial freedom as we reach the final tipping point on the dollar’s slide to zero. ALL fiat goes to zero eventually and ours is no different. They’re printing $1,000,000,000,000 (1T) every 100 days… that is insanity - and its unsustainable.

Reactions: atomic41
Perhaps you noticed all the huge protests going on in Europe that the news media totally covered up.
All over western Europe farmers and other citizens by the millions were protesting and demanding the NWO stooges in their "governments" stop destroying their countries and start doing right by their citizens.

And just like that all of the sudden, out comes the blaring trumpets of blind jingoism and the propaganda wagons going on about how we must all kidnap and enslave people to go die in some new glorious war...

People fall for it every time.
Exactly...
Exactly the way I perceive it

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I understand that, but with the proliferation of same its only a matter of time. Once Iran, North Korea, or the Packs get a fuel source that can't be traced back to them, China, or Russian the games will start.

Course in the US a cell phone outage for a week or more, or not knowing who is fucking who, might create the same effect?
Yes. It is important to keep in mind that the elites are not as all powerful as they want us to think.

We should all be learning about bitcoin and talking about it with our friends and families.

If they can’t print unlimited money they can’t wage unlimited war. They can’t rob us of our savings, they can’t debank us when we do something they don’t like, they can’t print money to give for trans rights in pakistan or to welfare recipients in baltimore.

21,000,000 BTC - that’s all there will ever be. You needn’t own a whole coin, each coin is divisble by 100,000,000 satoshi. Think of those as dollars if BTC became the world reserve currency.

The 2A community is one of the most beat down communities in the country and we are also therefore one of the most gov-skeptical and forward freedom thinking communities. We should all be learning about this and informing a friend or two. The only way out of this mess is the collapse of the dollar, but to avoid utter chaos we need to have a replacement lined up and we had damn sure better not trade one fiat for another. The dollar is dying, the jig is up… everyone knows we’re reaching a tipping point on inflation and we’ve shown all the world our cards by disallowing Russia to trade on the world platforms using dollars and confiscating their oligarchs $300,000,000,000. No one wants to be a part of this system any more and everyone is clamoring for an exit. There is an opportunity here coming soon for financial freedom as we reach the final tipping point on the dollar’s slide to zero. ALL fiat goes to zero eventually and ours is no different. They’re printing $1,000,000,000,000 (1T) every 100 days… that is insanity - and its unsustainable.
Not being a smartass I'm genuinely curious. What happens to Bitcoin when the power go out or the Internet goes dark?

Not being a smartass I'm genuinely curious. What happens to Bitcoin when the power go out or the Internet goes dark?

For the most part I think the same thing that happens to the banking system we have now. It grinds to a snails pace or halt. It’s possible to keep it going via mesh networks and what-not but It’s important that we have access to other tangible forms of currency for short term use.

I wouldn’t think of bitcoin as a currency but as property. You don’t spend a piece of property. We shouldn’t confuse the use of bitcoin with use of currency. Currency can be anything as long as its TIED to a stable asset. Like we had the gold standard before. Gold is wonderful as well except it isnt realistically auditable. They can always extract more (inflation), you can’t cross international borders with loads of it safely, its hard to securely store and and its
More easily taken with force. Bitcoin is the ultimate asset because it’s just a ledger entry that you hold the keys to. You can hold those keys in your head or in a vault or as pieces spread across vaults. You can go anywhere in the world and re-access all of your btc just holding those keys in your head.

For currency we should have one tied to btc and auditable and that would be the government’s role. The government shouldn’t create “money” they should create currency. They are two distinctly different things.

We shouldn’t have to worry about our money destabilizing or devaluing. We should feel confident that if we own it we can continue to own it and it’s worth won’t go down. Right now if you retire at 65 and live to be 95 and don’t “invest” your money in risky assets your purchasing power will be like 1/3 at 95 what it was at 65. That is the government robbing you.

This change will require a complete re-think of how money and currency work, their relationship to each other and to people across the world. It isn’t something done overnight. Thats why we should all be deeply pondering it.

So you want to trade one fiat currency run by governments for another fiat currency controlled by mobsters?

Bitcoin is the test balloon to get everyone involved in being happy about some central bank digital programable currency.
It's going to be the stuff of dystopian nightmares.

So you want to trade one fiat currency run by governments for another fiat currency controlled by mobsters?

Bitcoin is the test balloon to get everyone involved in being happy about some central bank digital programable currency.
It's going to be the stuff of dystopian nightmares.

I would have agreed with you just last year, but I’ve done a lot of research on it. I’m not an expert and I don’t mind people shooting holes in what I say because I can’t have thought of even a smidgen of the possibilities.

Please re-read both of my posts, it’ll just take a minute. There is a maximum total quantity of BTC that can ever exist - it can’t be inflated. The network is run by the public. It’s a public ledger. It isn’t fiat because it isn’t made from nothing. Like mining for gold there is a lot of money wrapped up in mining BTC and a lot of work. A place on a ledger that is unmodifiable is a real asset. Especially if the rest of the public agrees. This seems to me to be a chance at us leaving the tax slavery. Why would we ever work for something that someone else can make for FREE? $1T every 100 days!

I don’t know if BTC is the answer but it seems to have a lot to offer. Like I said we should all be educating ourselves on it and be charitably asking questions and offering corrections of one another. I’ve seen your posts and we’re much more similar than different. We just want freedom.