• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

State sanctioned mass graves in the USA

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
At least 215 bodies in shallow graves behind Jackson Mississippi State jail.
Deaths occurred from 2016 until 2024

This one has a bunch of fluff at the beginning but a very good break down at the end - many of the dead have been listed as missing for years - no reports , no notification of next of kin - no autopsy or even embalming.

One of the dead was killed by a guard - many others were not even booked into the jail - just thrown in ditches .

Here another link - all these stories are 4-5 days old .

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Doesn't surprise me in the least some of those southern jails are third world level shit. There was one down there with a guy who was going to be released in a month & they put him in a cell with a multiple life sentence rapist/murderer who promptly killed him, then they listed it as a drug overdose.

Last October, Bettersten Wade told NBC News the anguishing story of how, months after she filed a missing persons report about her son, Dexter Wade, she was finally told that her son was dead at age 37. The police also told her that county officials had buried him in the local pauper's field, she said.

Police investigators said Dexter Wade had been struck and killed by an SUV driven by an off-duty Jackson Police Department officer on Interstate 55, just hours after his mother last saw him. The police report said Wade was on foot at the time.

"The accident was investigated and it was determined that it was in fact an accident and that there was no malicious intent," Mayor Chokwe Antar Lumumba said last October.
This is unfucking believable! When the fuck are police going to be held to the same standard as civilians?

Could you imagine hitting someone and killing them then burying their body somewhere a few months later telling the police you investigated yourself and found that it was in fact an accident and there was no malicious intent so you just decided to bury the body?

We all know how that would playout!

This is unfucking believable! When the fuck are police going to be held to the same standard as civilians?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Are you new here????

8CA17404-2A75-466E-8D03-F13F14AE45F4.jpeg

Doesn't surprise me in the least some of those southern jails are third world level shit. There was one down there with a guy who was going to be released in a month & they put him in a cell with a multiple life sentence rapist/murderer who promptly killed him, then they listed it as a drug overdose.

Well.....best not get your ass in jail down here...huh?

Not mass graves its part of the Green New Deal where you compost bodies to make topsoil for the prison garden.

Call me skeptical to say the least, given that famous race hustler Benjamin Crump is being quoted and used as a reliable source in the NPR link. This is sure to be a vastly over-blown and certainly "racist" situation. The POS only pops up when he thinks he can stir up a racial shitstorm to his financial benefit.

Last edited:
Call me skeptical to say the least, given that famous race hustler Benjamin Crump is being quoted and used as a reliable source in the NPR link. This is sure to be a vastly over-blown and certainly "racist" situation. The POS only pops up when he thinks he can stir up a racial shitstorm to his financial benefit.
Yes good to be skeptical- shows a keen wit and sound judgment.
I didn’t post about this till I’d made through about 7 articles and watched the Long Island audit report .

And of course race baiters gonna shill race - I don’t so much care about the race of anyone in the mass grave - just that they were there- put there in the dark of night - no reports - no notifications to next of kin . Many listed for years as missing .
The count it up to 215 with about 78 identified so far .
Also I wouldn’t so much care if this is how convicted pedos ended up . Or those filling US military planes from the Stan full of heroin.
But looks like they were not guilty of anything serious - many not even officially booked into the jail.
A murder factory No different than murder INC of the NY mafia - only the mob don’t pay a state pension .

I’m interested in seeing more facts and details as well but for now I’m comfortable calling it a state endorsed mass grave - it is the state jail - a state run facility.

At least 215 bodies in shallow graves behind Jackson Mississippi State jail.
Deaths occurred from 2016 until 2024

This one has a bunch of fluff at the beginning but a very good break down at the end - many of the dead have been listed as missing for years - no reports , no notification of next of kin - no autopsy or even embalming.

One of the dead was killed by a guard - many others were not even booked into the jail - just thrown in ditches .

Here another link - all these stories are 4-5 days old .

Captain Byron Hadley approves this message.
captain-byron-hadley-10192217-normal.jpg

So now we know it must be worse than any of us thought - the Mayor said that the reports of a mass grave are dangerous misinformation and it shouldn’t be discussed.

Dangerous misinformation means - there is lots more bodies to find

NPR and NBC, paragon's of State sponsored propaganda. This isn't news, its a coded message.

Russia

Russia

Russia

Y'all LOL, but where do you think the non conformers of re-education camps Hillary talked about for Trump supporters are going to end up?

Reactions: BCP
Y'all LOL, but where do you think the non conformers of re-education camps Hillary talked about for Trump supporters are going to end up?
Exactly this and they are already fully staffed- with cute little costumes and pretty jewelry