• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stateless is the way to go. Change my mind...

The D

We’re not supposed to be nice!
Minuteman
  • Apr 11, 2020
    Alright, I’ve shitted up the (wrongly titled) Elected Anarchist thread long enough. Let’s move the contentious, insult riddled argument here.

Let me state what my ideal is and is not before this gets kicked off. Any false accusations will be re-directed here

A stateless, or anarcho-capitalist, society free of .gov coercion with a strong emphasis on private property rights can be safer and more prosperous while expending less resources overall.

Now, this isn’t too say that I think it will be all pizza and blowjobs for everyone. It will definitely require lots of work and humans will always have some sort of conflict. But I think that the overall level of liberty for everyone will keep tensions at bay

Edit: I guess I always understand this next point to be implicit but I should include this as well. All of the above is on a completely voluntary basis. No one is forced to stay in this mythical region, no one has the fruits of their labor stolen to fund services they won’t/can’t use. All previous .gov rendered services will be truly profit driven by entrepreneurs. If they fail, another entrepreneur(or more than one) will buy all previous assets and give it another go

Last edited:
    try a commune first get 6 people to agree then increase that number and move to a magical land of oz where everyone gets along if by chance you somehow convince 60 people that they should give up there belongings for the betterment of the group you could be on to something but sooner or later working for nothing starts to suck and not getting ahead really sucks the whole working just for the enjoyment of slave labor died centuries ago .

Looks beautiful on paper. The guys in the welding shop are going to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Thats the kind of thing that will work great in small Scandinavian country where everyone looks the same, speaks the same language, shares the same heritage and has the same values.
    it’s not like this has never been tried. It’s utopian in concept and lord of the flies in practice.

Shut you down means take away opportunities for you to say what you want to say. That means on this forum, which is private property, and in any other place where we can exert influence as PRIVATE citizens. Whether what you say makes my peepee sad or not is immaterial. The fact that the internet is not a public forum means that it can be taken away from you at any time by whomever you pay to access it (go read your ISP's terms of service) OR by whomever owns the virtual platform that you're using to push your views (like this forum)

You're a fucking idiot. I'm not talking about using the power of government to silence you. I'm talking about using the very same power of private property that you love so much against you.

You see, you need to read the First Amendment again and again and again until you understand that nowhere in it does it prohibit private individuals and businesses from restricting the speech of others. It only prohibits the state from doing so.

You're no match for me.

This forum is not “yours”. It’s Frank’s to do with as he sees fit. I absolutely understand he can delete my account is he chooses, but he hasn’t because he(hopefully) believes that everyone has the right to say what’s on their mind. And once again, you thinking you will strong arm someone for wrongthink and expect that it is ok is making my point for me. I don’t need a dusty piece of paper that will be corrupted by the very people you vote to be your overlords to tell me that free speech is one of the most important aspects of society. In theory I could also build my own platform to do this also. And then what? Will you run to the federales when I say some bad words?

try a commune first get 6 people to agree then increase that number and move to a magical land of oz where everyone gets along if by chance you somehow convince 60 people that they should give up there belongings for the betterment of the group you could be on to something but sooner or later working for nothing starts to suck and not getting ahead really sucks the whole working just for the enjoyment of slave labor died centuries ago .
    Looks beautiful on paper. The guys in the welding shop are going to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Thats the kind of thing that will work great in small Scandinavian country where everyone looks the same, speaks the same language, shares the same heritage and has the same values.
    it’s not like this has never been tried. It’s utopian in concept and lord of the flies in practice.

See post #1, although maybe I amended it before you responded. Anyone is allowed to work, live, start a business, be a lazy shit, as long as you have the means to support yourself and your property. You are not allowed to force, defraud, or coerce anyone without legal repercussions

Didn’t the coolaid drinkers try this already?
    Are you completely ignoring history how this NEVER works? Ever?

you obviously do not understand human nature.
    What part or voluntary and capitalism do you have the most trouble with?

I think that's the key criterion, isn't it? Can't get too much more homogeneous than a bunch of pasty English schoolboys and that didn't go over so well for Piggy and company. Sooner or later one person in a society, even a potentially utopian one, is going to decide "Fuck this, I have a better idea" whether it's really better or not, and good luck getting out of it intact if that person's moral compass is skewed or nonexistent.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    ...You are not allowed to force, defraud, or coerce anyone without legal repercussions
    What is the bold part? Sounds like a system of behaviors everyone agrees to and someone enforces or otherwise:

A government.

Which is the real hole I keep finding in + / - all of these proposals ever. "No government! (except for contract law, and cops to enforce that)." So... a government. And the law is made by who? I assume elected representatives. And then who decides if the rule was broken? A court system? What's punishment, are there prisons? If cash, who keeps that? If you are one who chooses to live off barter, how do you pay? Etc x100,000.

The US, and many countries, really started +/- this way. No standing armies, minimal taxman stuff, if you hate the city then go move to the country and make your way. When it gets crowded enough or so forth, we add rules, regulations, laws.

And now, the country and world is populated. No place to go strike out on your own. And man is the reset button gonna be big and loud. I do not want to try to live through that part of it.

Here you go again.
    How about you go study history for say the past 5000+ years and let us know when your ideas have ever worked in a large scale for any significant period of time.

Something most don't realize about "Utopian" plans, is they really should go read the book Utopia.

The "Utopian society" as described in the book Utopia was actually a dystopian nightmare with slavery, forced labour, harshly enforced morals, harshly enforced rules down to what you could wear and what jewelry you could have and all your property was actually belonging to "The State".

Even the Ayn Rand style "Galt's Gulch" was essentially the beginnings of a feudal system where the "betters" were by their god like virtue supposed to rule over the rest with a bit of "extra advantage" getting setup and whatever they did was good as long as it benefitted them..... We had thousands of years of that already.

No matter what great "freedom" scheme you set up, it in the end becomes just another system of government. So be honest about it from the beginning and work out the exact framework of the government and go from there.

D, unless I'm reading your post wrong what you are proposing is the US but with the smallest least intrusive gov possible. So similar to the beginnings of this country?

Am I understanding what you are proposing correct?

What stops the jackwads from pushing us to the point we are at now?

Reactions: The D
    Here you go again.
    How about you go study history for say the past 5000+ years and let us know when your ideas have ever worked in a large scale for any significant period of time.

Something most don't realize about "Utopian" plans, is they really should go read the book Utopia.

The "Utopian society" as described in the book Utopia was actually a dystopian nightmare with slavery, forced labour, harshly enforced morals, harshly enforced rules down to what you could wear and what jewelry you could have and all your property was actually belonging to "The State".

Even the Ayn Rand style "Galt's Gulch" was essentially the beginnings of a feudal system where the "betters" were by their god like virtue supposed to rule over the rest with a bit of "extra advantage" getting setup and whatever they did was good as long as it benefitted them..... We had thousands of years of that already.

No matter what great "freedom" scheme you set up, it in the end becomes just another system of government. So be honest about it from the beginning and work out the exact framework of the government and go from there.

some people are foolish enough to think that humans are typically peaceful, cooperative and unselfish, and it is only the defective one that commit crimes.
    unfortunately, that is not true. humans will do or take anything they believe they can get away with. these people ime tend to be atheists.

Almost a third of the men (31.7 percent) said that in a consequence-free situation, they’d force a woman to have sexual intercourse, while 13.6 percent said they would rape a woman. Setting aside the fact that it’s terrifying that a full third of a random group of college men will admit to this, the 20-point divide is still weird, even if it does reflect what’s been observed in previous research: At the end of the day, after all, the two groups are saying the exact same thing.

while 31% is scary enough, remember that many would not be honest, and many crimes are opportunist. they would not think about it until the opportuity was given to them. if somebody is being raped already...scumbags that might not initiate a rape will join in.

heck, look at the protests and looting? they could do that anytime, but it is easier to just go along with it when it happens.

Alright, I’ve shitted up the (wrongly titled) Elected Anarchist thread long enough. Let’s move the contentious, insult riddled argument here.

Let me state what my ideal is and is not before this gets kicked off. Any false accusations will be re-directed here

A stateless, or anarcho-capitalist, society free of .gov coercion with a strong emphasis on private property rights can be safer and more prosperous while expending less resources overall.

Now, this isn’t too say that I think it will be all pizza and blowjobs for everyone. It will definitely require lots of work and humans will always have some sort of conflict. But I think that the overall level of liberty for everyone will keep tensions at bay

Edit: I guess I always understand this next point to be implicit but I should include this as well. All of the above is on a completely voluntary basis. No one is forced to stay in this mythical region, no one has the fruits of their labor stolen to fund services they won’t/can’t use. All previous .gov rendered services will be truly profit driven by entrepreneurs. If they fail, another entrepreneur(or more than one) will buy all previous assets and give it another go
    OK, dipshit. Your failure to engage in any meaningful dialog, flinging buzzwords without any substantive thought, while it becomes ever more likely you are just another narcissistic little shit at best, buys you ....... the nothing which you are

What could go wrong? We all seem to agree this is a great plan........right

It's like fucking Groundhog Day with this guy.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/where-elected-anarchists-rein.7009165/unread

I get coming to a gun forum to learn, as questions, help a brother out, and then talking some shit in the Bear Pit. But OP has hardly any substantive posts about guns. Instead he just wants to talk about anarchism. Sketchy as shit if you ask me.

I got sucked into the last thread and wasted a bunch of time. So I'm ignoring this one now. Have fun.

1591665115744.png

This forum is not “yours”. It’s Frank’s to do with as he sees fit. I absolutely understand he can delete my account is he chooses, but he hasn’t because he(hopefully) believes that everyone has the right to say what’s on their mind. And once again, you thinking you will strong arm someone for wrongthink and expect that it is ok is making my point for me. I don’t need a dusty piece of paper that will be corrupted by the very people you vote to be your overlords to tell me that free speech is one of the most important aspects of society. In theory I could also build my own platform to do this also. And then what? Will you run to the federales when I say some bad words?

LOLOLOL.....

You're a domestic enemy. Guess what I signed up to do to them?

It's like fucking Groundhog Day with this guy.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/where-elected-anarchists-rein.7009165/unread

I get coming to a gun forum to learn, as questions, help a brother out, and then talking some shit in the Bear Pit. But OP has hardly any substantive posts about guns. Instead he just wants to talk about anarchism. Sketchy as shit if you ask me.

I got sucked into the last thread and wasted a bunch of time. So I'm ignoring this one now. Have fun.

He’s here for a reason...

What kills me is there’s zero connection to reality with this anarchist bullshit. And no ownership of the fact that it’s basically a storefront for Communism. Fuck that.

When you hear someone preaching about there should be no masters, usually it's a safe bet they are trying to get you to get rid of your current masters so they can become your new "better" masters.

Didn’t the coolaid drinkers try this already?
    Are you completely ignoring history how this NEVER works? Ever?

you obviously do not understand human nature.
    Wasn’t there a guy named jones in Guyana that did this? I think it’s a marvelous idea!

D, unless I'm reading your post wrong what you are proposing is the US but with the smallest least intrusive gov possible. So similar to the beginnings of this country?

Am I understanding what you are proposing correct?

What stops the jackwads from pushing us to the point we are at now?
    Yes, the very beginning of this country would be a fantastic place to return to.

Yes, the very beginning of this country would be a fantastic place to return to.

What makes you think that such a place would be allowed to exist by the rest of the world, let alone the US? Putin would take your shit 30 seconds after you declared anarchy and you'd have a government again!

Then you know very little history. When the country was settled it was a very long and hard period for many people. I would say that most people today would die within two years of that type of life.
    It may be the vodka talking, but I’m up for a little give and take. Remember, vodka!

Our laws are what keeps (kept) the government from trying to steal our liberty. As Barak Hussein Obama (A “constitutional scholar” no shit) famously said, the Constitution is full of ‘negative rights‘. From a communist point of view thats exactly right. Our rights aren’t granted by The Declaration of Independence or The Constitution. They come from God (or they exist because of our inherent nature for all you godless heathens). The Constitution is just an outline of government, and the Bill of Rights just a list of things the government cannot do. If you’re a collectivist/statist that’s a bad thing. If you love liberty you can not compromise on them at all. For 200 years stupid judges, faithless legislators, and imperious executives have been chipping away at it.
    You want maximum liberty and minimum government? Eliminate the 16th and 17th amendments, and impeach any judge who rules by precedent over the 10th Amendment. Eliminate the income tax, and let the states legislatures elect Senators. if we put the Federal government back into its constitutional chains we could restore the Republic. Nothing would create more prosperity, or enhance our liberty.