• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stay the fuck out of Mexico

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Last edited:
    Matamoros is a 5 1/2 hour drive from here. We regularly have Mexican and Central American nationals killing Americans here. What's your point?

Just telling my wife, we went to that town when I was 18 on spring break in the mid 1980's.

Was a bad idea at the time. Would be a really, really bad idea now as evident what happened to those people from SC.

Last edited:
    I think that was exactly his point.

I thought it was funny this happened in Mexico and the FBI asked for citizens with any help identifying the perpetrators.

What is happingin down there is nothing like it was in the 1980s. My family owned property in Baja where my aunt and uncle would go every summer. The Baja 1000 actually went past their cabin. They sold it two years ago and quit going to Mexico. They had owned it and spent every summer there for the about the last 35 years.

We used to underage drink in Matamoros ~1995. It was like $8 for all you could drink. I stuck to the beer, as you really didn't know what was in the mixed drinks.

hell no take over mexico mass migration of Us citizens that will be displaced here in this country , take over huge swaths of there land for a change .
    stupid is as stupid does giving back something you took is pretty dumb . free fresh Colombian cocaine (I mean coffee) for all . lol

Last edited:
    Just telling my wife, we went to that town when I was 18 on spring break in the mid 1980's.

Was a bad idea at the time. Would be a really, really bad idea now as evident what happened to those people from SC yesterday.

We used to underage drink in Matamoros ~1995. It was like $8 for all you could drink. I stuck to the beer, as you really didn't know what was in the mixed drinks.
    In those das it was no problimo. I drove alone all over the country, most remote parts. The only problem I had was once in Mex. City, with some cops.

Around 2005 it started down hill and now is a FUBAR.

hell no take over mexico mass migration of Us citizens that will be displaced here in this country , take over huge swaths of there land for a change .
    In places like Guadalajara its happend to a small extent. Near Nuevas Casas Grandes in Chihuahua state there are huge settlements of Mormons and Amish.

I talked to a girl from Juarez once who told me, their government was helping the cartels round up anyone who opposed them there, and that was why her family ran here.

We took it all the way to Mexicon city once and gave it back because we didn't want it.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Its the border town just opposite Brownsville TX. They went there for cheap plastic surgery.

Mexico is coming to us, courtesy of Biden and the Democrats. The border towns are already overrun by illegals, many of them violent criminals. And don't even think about protecting your property or family, or you will be criminally charged by some POS woke prosecutor. Yet idiot Americans keep voting for the Dems, so I guess they want more of the same :mad:

I talked to a girl from Juarez once who told me, their government was helping the cartels round up anyone who opposed them there, and that was why her family ran here.

We took it all the way to Mexicon city once and gave it back because we didn't want it.

If you talk to the actual PEOPLE it is hard to blame them for coming across. Anyone that says they would not is just not telling the truth.

Make no mistake we do need a wall, a Berlin wall type wall, minefields and all. But you want to know what the US will look like in 30 years, here you go.

Nothing new. A guy I know went missing a few years ago. He went down there quite a bit and mostly camped - a bit of a hippy with a 4X4, mountain bike and/or surfboard depending on the destinations. They found his truck and dog but never found his body. Local talk identified a suspect but were stonewalled to the point it was dangerous for anybody to be asking questions. Locals on the side of those looking for answers advised those seeking information to leave town immediately at one point to avoid disappearing themselves. Apparently a crazy local wanted our friend's mountain bike - not much else is known.

Some of the people, the very slim minority of them. Most will openly admit they came here for free stuff. Others came here to make footholds and work for their gang or cartel.

If you talk to the actual PEOPLE it is hard to blame them for coming across. Anyone that says they would not is just not telling the truth.

Make no mistake we do need a wall, a Berlin wall type wall, minefields and all. But you want to know what the US will look like in 30 years, here you go.

Nothing new. A guy I know went missing a few years ago. He went down there quite a bit and mostly camped - a bit of a hippy with a 4X4, mountain bike and/or surfboard depending on the destinations. They found his truck and dog but never found his body. Local talk identified a suspect but were stonewalled to the point it was dangerous for anybody to be asking questions. Locals on the side of those looking for answers advised those seeking information to leave town immediately at one point to avoid disappearing themselves. Apparently a crazy local wanted our friend's mountain bike - not much else is known.
    A few years ago is still new. It has been going from bad to worse to third world war zone, and expanding put of traditionally dangerous areas over the last 15-20 years.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
    fuck that senile old puppet cunt Biden and his Ukraine scam. We need another president like Polk to go down to Mexico and kick the fucking refried beans out of them.
    Agree 100%. It's getting really bad here in Texas. I live a stone's through away from Ft. Hood. We could send III corps and 1st Cav. there in a heartbeat and roll that whole fucking country up in a matter of weeks if not days. But, nah, Ukraine is more important than stopping the cartels, MS 13 gangbangers and all the poison fentanyl coming across our border courtesy of the Chicoms.
    But it's all good, we just sit by and let the potato in chief laugh about a mother losing sons to fentanyl because, hey it didn't come over on his watch. :mad:

Cartels are funded and aided by the PRC so the U.S. military lies in fear of their military might.

Mexico is coming to us, courtesy of Biden and the Democrats. The border towns are already overrun by illegals, many of them violent criminals. And don't even think about protecting your property or family, or you will be criminally charged by some POS woke prosecutor. Yet idiot Americans keep voting for the Dems, so I guess they want more of the same :mad:
    It’s so much worse.

Yep. Seems like just the other day on here I was saying to stay the fuck on our side of our border if you're in the Brownsville/McAllen area. Not the same as it was a couple decades ago.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    I was in Mexico City several years ago for work. Chatting over beers, they asked if I had been to Mexico before and I mentioned that I had been to Matamoros as a kid. The principle investigator (PhD) looks up and says “Matamoros? What a shit hole.”

God forbid we insult the Mexican government by labeling the cartels terrorists. Just keep killing civilians, and running people and drugs across the non existent border.

The Drive Inn, in Matamoros was very nice, in 1987. My best friend and I went down to South Padre to chase chicas on the beach. Ended up eating and drinking and having a blast in Matamoros. I remember driving into town and seeing a monkey tethered and swinging from the top of a van and thinking WTH...??? Definitely a different place. A few years later Kilroy disappeared and I knew I'd never set foot in Mexico, again and never have. If the libs stay in control, Mexico is our future and that's no joke (pun intended).

Reactions: BCP
    Yes, yes, many are thinking, "say, maybe I could use a tummy tuck..."

Wonder no more:

7dn7j2.jpg

"People are free to travel any where" Charles Darwin

IMO we should take all the money we're giving Ukraine and instead build the wall and put troops on our border with shoot to kill orders. Fuck Mexico.
    Been saying this for a long time.

Allegedly voted for....

You give it 30 years?

A few years ago is still new. It has been going from bad to worse to third world war zone, and expanding put of traditionally dangerous areas over the last 15-20 years.
    We talking America or Mexico?

stupid is as stupid does giving back something you took is pretty dumb . free fresh Colombian cocaine (I mean coffee) for all . lol
    I've actually fantasized about this. But the reality is that most of the country is not really worth owning. Mexico is as mountainous as Afghanistan, most of it is desert and uninhabited, and 50% of all Mexicans live in a little area around Mexico City. The best we can do is take over the coasts and use the rest of the country to relocate our factories from China over to our neighbor to the south.

I've actually fantasized about this. But the reality is that most of the country is not really worth owning. Mexico is as mountainous as Afghanistan, most of it is desert and uninhabited, and 50% of all Mexicans live in a little area around Mexico City. The best we can do is take over the coasts and use the rest of the country to relocate our factories from China over to our neighbor to the south.

Thats ridiculous. Have you actually ravelled there...I have, or are you just watching a video? The % of arid land is comparable to oursm look at a map of our SW. The area around Oaxaca is beautiful, as is much of the rest of the country.

Nasty shit has been going on for some time down there:

I was living in Corpus when this happened. If I remember the story correctly, the kids uncle was a DEA agent. That was the only reason there was any real effort put forth to find him.

A year or 2 (86-88) prior to that the brother (DEA agent) of a guy in our office was killed at his mailbox at the end of his drive outside of Corpus. Never found his killer.

I saw a pic of the aftermath of the shooting , all four were on the ground , the female was sitting up and all 3 males were prone , all the males had there pants down below their ass showing their underwear , guess they thought they were gangsters , good riddance, send some more down there .

• Haha
    Reactions: BurtG
    Thats ridiculous. Have you actually ravelled there...I have, or are you just watching a video? The % of arid land is comparable to oursm look at a map of our SW. The area around Oaxaca is beautiful, as is much of the rest of the country.

I haven't travelled much in Mexico, I've only been to Cabo, Mexico City, and Puerto Vallarta, basically tourist vacation destinations.

God forbid we insult the Mexican government by labeling the cartels terrorists. Just keep killing civilians, and running people and drugs across the non existent border.
    You obviously don’t understand why they aren’t labeled terrorists. A big part isn’t it would cause even even larger influx of illegals seeking asylum from terrorists.

Also odd no one goes on about gang killings here in the same way.

Some of the people, the very slim minority of them. Most will openly admit they came here for free stuff. Others came here to make footholds and work for their gang or cartel.
    We only see the ones you talk about this far north. KCK has a fairly big hispanic community and when I worked down there (granted years ago) I got to talk to quite a few of them. Most just wanted work.

Today I am not sure I can agree, I am sure that over half are here to do bad things, but if even 20% are just trying to "get away" that is a shit ton of people.

Make not mistake, I do think we need....as in NEED as good wall, I have said it before Berlin style and no joke with the crime south of our so called border.

As usual it is the good people that get fucked in this deal, on both sides of the border.

I have vacationed in Mexico many times, usually to destinations south of Playa Del Carmen
    Cancun and around that area is not for me
    I use to ride the public bus down HWY 307, walk the streets, never had any issues
    I was not one of those 'stay on the resort' tourists

I have not been back since 2015
    I saw several news stories of police being gunned down in broad daylight around/in Playa Del Carmen
    People dying from bad alcohol in the resorts
    the ferry boat that takes tourists back and from from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel bombed multiple times
    kidnapping and mugging on the increase
    The general comment was that organized crime was moving into the east coast tourist areas hard and fast

and all that was back in 2016, now it looks far worse. More stories than you can count and it looks like Playa Del Carmen is now a drug hot spot

Too bad, its a beautiful destination to vacation, price is good, its close, and the local people (Descendants of the Maya) on the south east coast are very nice and friendly people. I would love to go back. but...

I found a few places in the Bahama's that are almost as nice (no not the big islands everyone goes to).

I have vacationed in Mexico many times, usually to destinations south of Playa Del Carmen
    Cancun and around that area is not for me
    I use to ride the public bus down HWY 307, walk the streets, never had any issues
    I was not one of those 'stay on the resort' tourists

I have not been back since 2015
    I saw several news stories of police being gunned down in broad daylight around/in Playa Del Carmen
    People dying from bad alcohol in the resorts
    the ferry boat that takes tourists back and from from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel bombed multiple times
    kidnapping and mugging on the increase
    The general comment was that organized crime was moving into the east coast tourist areas hard and fast

and all that was back in 2016, now it looks far worse. More stories than you can count and it looks like Playa Del Carmen is now a drug hot spot

Too bad, its a beautiful destination to vacation, price is good, its close, and the local people (Descendants of the Maya) on the south east coast are very nice and friendly people. I would love to go back. but...

I found a few places in the Bahama's that are almost as nice (no not the big islands everyone goes to).
    Did you ever get up to Isla Mujeres? Beautiful little area. I spentt a week there circa 95. Never again.

Did you ever get up to Isla Mujeres? Beautiful little area. I spentt a week there circa 95. Never again.

I wanted to, but never did. I went to Cozumel, but that was back in the 90's
    I stuck to points south, mostly off 307 down to Tulum, and then 15 further south to around Punta Yuyum

So, none of you think it was an intentional hit and story made up to dissuade Americans from going south for health care ?

I have a sneaking suspicion it's tied in there somehow, someway.

Reactions: BurtG