• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STD capital per capita is a retirement community

IMG_3296.png

They had retards as janitors at a Air Force base I was stationed at in the late 80's and early 90's. Without warning they would whip out their dicks and start jerking at very odd times. You had to be careful or they might nut on you as you walked by. One day I was pulling into the dental clinic parking lot for my cleaning and there was a retard face fucking another retard against the wall next to the front door to the dental clinic.

It was a 50/50 shot it was face fucking a girl, broad daylight, people just glanced over and kept on walking. As I am opening the front door, the retard launches a horse sized load into the other ones mouth. Its gagging on jizz, lots of jizz, jizz bounces off the girl like tard and ricochets onto the glass on the door. Its like someone is slinging melted ice cream. As I'm checking in, I point out the problem by the door. A LTC walks up at that moment and says, " Jesus Christ, these two AGAIN!!!" and gets on the phone to the tard wrangler and screams about this. He wants them fucking gone, third time today, blah, blah.

So, I head back for my appointment I get an earful about the shit that's going on since this brilliant idea kicked off four months ago. Between the shitting on the floors and choking their dicks he was going insane trying to run a medical building.

Those fucking retards might never figure out 2+2=4 but they can lie like felons and fuck like rutting animals. Which explains why we have so many Democrats.

They had retards as janitors at a Air Force base I was stationed at in the late 80's and early 90's. Without warning they would whip out their dicks and start jerking at very odd times. You had to be careful or they might nut on you as you walked by. One day I was pulling into the dental clinic parking lot for my cleaning and there was a retard face fucking another retard against the wall next to the front door to the dental clinic.

It was a 50/50 shot it was face fucking a girl, broad daylight, people just glanced over and kept on walking. As I am opening the front door, the retard launches a horse sized load into the other ones mouth. Its gagging on jizz, lots of jizz, jizz bounces off the girl like tard and ricochets onto the glass on the door. Its like someone is slinging melted ice cream. As I'm checking in, I point out the problem by the door. A LTC walks up at that moment and says, " Jesus Christ, these two AGAIN!!!" and gets on the phone to the tard wrangler and screams about this. He wants them fucking gone, third time today, blah, blah.

So, I head back for my appointment I get an earful about the shit that's going on since this brilliant idea kicked off four months ago. Between the shitting on the floors and choking their dicks he was going insane trying to run a medical building.

Those fucking retards might never figure out 2+2=4 but they can lie like felons and fuck like rutting animals. Which explains why we have so many Democrats.

Was this an Air Force base or a senate hearing room?

I only read the title but thats just gross.

Any p*ssy over 50 over is already gross but if it's a cooty factory... 🤮

My next dog I'm going to train to sniff that shit out and alert on it, like a drug K-9.

One day in the very near future, pussy over 50 is going to be your only option. Then it will be perfect. hahahahahaha

That there is scary stuff. I went to my 40th couple or so years ago and was like, WTF.
Them folks is OLD.
Yeah, it was like visiting a retirement home.

I should have asked how many had STDs.

That might be the funniest thing I ever read:) Can't stop laughing.....

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
some of you guys.....rotfl.

some of the most beautiful women i have seen are over 50. some of the best fucking to be had as well.
there ARE some serious train wrecks and the majority have slide downhill hard by that point, but there are a handful that are fucking epic.

but yall go right on ahead and thumb your nose at it. 🙂

some of the most beautiful women i have seen are over 50. some of the best fucking to be had as well.
there ARE some serious train wrecks and the majority have slide downhill hard by that point, but there are a handful that are fucking epic.

Word.
I've seen a smoke show north of 50.

R

Yeah, I've known a few. One was incredible in the sak, still had a round ass, toned legs and tight skin. And insatiable.

Reactions: myronman3
i played in several bridge tourneys in the villages (and sarasota). no one here would believe the # of exceptionally good looking women there aged 50s-70. yes, a bunch of surgery,salon work,expensive cosmetics,expensive well done clothes,plus big financial resources. but the results were most impressive and for real after all. nothing really different than the 100s of fake perfect women posted on here. most of which are AI,plastic or heavily shopped.

That there is scary stuff. I went to my 40th couple or so years ago and was like, WTF.
Them folks is OLD.
Damn it, you stole that from me. Last year I went my 40th high school reunion and there were a lot of old people there.

When their ass goes flat and their thighs start getting creases and loose skin where there was once muscle, thats going to be a problem.

If I'm working my way up her neck and hit turkey waddle, thats it, she won't be getting my seed.
Here's some more visual for ya.
Shaved cooter over 50.
Because with all that work it takes for them to look young and "feel" young, they think a shaved cooter gets them there.
No thanks.

When their ass goes flat and their thighs start getting creases and loose skin where there was once muscle, thats going to be a problem.

If I'm working my way up her neck and hit turkey waddle, thats it, she won't be getting my seed.
You must be the man. Guys who bitch about age are virgins. Seriously. Virgin. Go jack off like you always do.

Reactions: mosin46 and Ronws
You will be a lonely man. Probably what you want. Remember to lube up before you jack it. Lol.

Trust me, the hot young 20 something with perky buttocks that have their own twin independent suspension and smooth skin will not want to have anything to do with your 50-something paunch, and your weak pee pee that needs pills, etcetera, to get working. Not unless you have a corvette, but even then, your body is going to physically fail you.

Actually, real love is where it is at. When I met my wife, she was still in her prime. 5' 5 1/2", 36C-24-34 and, to quote the song "Brick House," "What a winning hand."

Now, she has OA and RA and curvature of the spine. Constant medication to fight the seizures from demyelination but her personality and most abilities are intact. And I structure my day around her, even though we are not having physical relations. And I feel blessed and fortunate to do so.

So, if I have rained on the parade, oopsies.

Having done a few smoke shows that were in their 50s when I was in my early 20s I will attest that they are still hot, and tried harder than I did...

...but those kegel muscles just don't stand the test of time. The true benefit was not having to pay for dinner or a night out on the town - not the sex afterwards. Actually, now that I remember some of it, I appreciated not having to worry about them getting pregnant either.

Mam am I glad I got past that part of my life. But when I was a starving young NCO, it was fantastic to have nice places to crash and plenty of food on the weekends.

Trust me, the hot young 20 something with perky buttocks that have their own twin independent suspension and smooth skin will not want to have anything to do with your 50-something paunch, and your weak pee pee that needs pills, etcetera, to get working. Not unless you have a corvette, but even then, your body is going to physically fail you.

Actually, real love is where it is at. When I met my wife, she was still in her prime. 5' 5 1/2", 36C-24-34 and, to quote the song "Brick House," "What a winning hand."

Now, she has OA and RA and curvature of the spine. Constant medication to fight the seizures from demyelination but her personality and most abilities are intact. And I structure my day around her, even though we are not having physical relations. And I feel blessed and fortunate to do so.

No rain man. Been married 10 years to my wife, and wish I would have met her first (or beforeany of my foolish shit). When you meet the right one, it changes your perspective on a lot of things.

Tard farm now that’s fucking funny.

Does the White House qualify?
Years ago I dated a rather hot psychiatric therapist who worked at a 'tard farm' otherwise known as Lanterman state hospital.
All the employees of course called it 'Later man'.
They were collectively very impressive on using colloquialisms for most anything within sight.
Electroshock therapy was known to them as 'Edison Medicine'.

I would pick her up from work quite often and some of the things I saw, or stories I could tell....
I mean.....FUCK!
Eye and mind bleach is not enough.

Gonorrhea really isn't that bad the second time around, but who knows what those nasty silverbacks are brewing down there.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
I only read the title but thats just gross.

Any p*ssy over 50 over is already gross but if it's a cooty factory... 🤮

My next dog I'm going to train to sniff that shit out and alert on it, like a drug K-9.
Youre gonna need a late model Porsche, at least one Rolex and a $6k per month slush fund (adjusted for inflation.)

Better start saving now!

Youre gonna need a late model Porsche, at least one Rolex and a $6k per month slush fund (adjusted for inflation.)

Better start saving now!
Balding, white haired old men hold Corvette and Porsche rallies out here and they all come equipped with their 35 yr. old "secretaries" sitting in the passenger seats.

Every Friday Howie Car who is a conservative talk radio host in New England (probably Florida these days too) does police stories and there is always at least two from the Villages in the top 5 stories.

Years ago I dated a rather hot psychiatric therapist who worked at a 'tard farm' otherwise known as Lanterman state hospital.
All the employees of course called it 'Later man'.
They were collectively very impressive on using colloquialisms for most anything within sight.
Electroshock therapy was known to them as 'Edison Medicine'.

I would pick her up from work quite often and some of the things I saw, or stories I could tell....
I mean.....FUCK!
Eye and mind bleach is not enough.
They had a small train that ran on a track around the grounds at the Austin State School for residents to ride on called the "Loco"motive.

I'm sorry for your situation, and I respect your dedication. You are a good man. My wife just turned 50 and I couldn't be happier. This guy is just an idiot or a troll.

Reactions: Ronws