• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Steal of the year custom 6.5 creedmoor

whodat988

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2021
Mississippi
I have a 6.5 creedmoor built by Billy tierce in Mississippi . The gun absolutely shot like a laser from day one . I literally brought it home and did the Krieger break in and after researching loads I loaded a few 140 bergers with 42 grains h4350 and shot a ragged hole with them right away . Only has 60 rounds on it .
Krieger #13 rem varmint 1:8 28”
Trued blue printed Remington action
HS precision stock
Timney Calvin elite trigger set at 1lb
Custom cerakote
Scope and mounts not included in this price as I have already sold the scope and mounts .
$1275 !!!! Buys this gun . If anybody says they can go buy a store bought gun and shoot anywhere close with this gun I will gladly take them up with a stiff bet .
I will be glad to answer any questions you may have and try to send as many pics as you’d like . I have tried to add more pics but it’s giving me heck saying file size too big ! $1275 gets it like I said

Last edited:
Reactions: JPaul
IMG_6053.jpeg
IMG_6053.jpeg
IMG_6053.jpeg

1712444995653.jpeg

Site has a 48 hour bump rule. Do not bump before then again or post will be deleted and you will be banned. If you need to add pics or changes to add then edit your original post.

Is it threaded by chance?