• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steel soldiers Attention!

DirtDart

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Palmetto, FL
Well after the Memorial day blasting at the Manatee Gun Club i got the boys back together(really only minor damage). One bent leg due to a 50cal,couple stressed chain links and some loose bolts. I made a few mod to the legs so that the plates are higher so they are visiable at 700 yards ++. Had a problem with the tall grass.I removed all the standard bolts and replaced them nylon lock nuts
The plates are 10"x16" and the stands are 3/4" round bar and the stands can be broken down and fit in the back of a VW golf

IMG00102-20100612-1732.jpg

Re: Steel soldiers Attention!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocHoliday13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice. how much/where did you pic up those steel cutouts? </div></div>

Check these out. Best price I've found and 1/2 inch thick. Sixteen by nine and a half inches. http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=8800&dir=16|49|890