• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steel targets and range systems

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
OK Outback Weldings Web Site is up and running, check it out. We will be posting match dates there also. There will be a forum to follow shortly

outbackweldingtargets.com See you all on the match circuit.I will post the matches we will be going to so if you order steel we can haul it to you no charge.
Thanks Geordie

Re: Steel targets and range systems

Outback, might sound like a dumbass question but do you sell to Australians?

I noticed your in texas and you have the aussie flag and all on the website... Ive been looking for steel targets and know other aussies that are also interested.

Keep us posted mate
smile.gif

Vin

Got to shoot some of the resetting targets this weekend. It took all the punishment from my 7WSM at 300 yards and asked for more! We knocked it down a couple of hundred times without much of hesitation from the battery, and I don't think it was even on a full charge when the targets were brought out. We were even knocking it down with a 223 at 300 yards!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Outback, might sound like a dumbass question but do you sell to Australians?

I noticed your in texas and you have the aussie flag and all on the website... Ive been looking for steel targets and know other aussies that are also interested.

Keep us posted mate
smile.gif

Vin </div></div>

Right? It doesn't make sense. A Frenchman, living in Texas, flying Aussie colors.... WTF?

Nice! I'll have to keep your link handy.

Glad to see you got a site up Gordie. It was nice meeting you and the guys at the LRA match last year. I hope someone puts it together again this year.

The collaspeable stand works great with the reactive 6" plate and hinge mount.

How much for one of the towers shipped? LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Outback, might sound like a dumbass question but do you sell to Australians?

Keep us posted mate
smile.gif

Vin </div></div>

Right? It doesn't make sense. A Frenchman, living in Texas, flying Aussie colors.... WTF? </div></div>

I know huh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
vman said:
Outback, might sound like a dumbass question but do you sell to Australians?

Keep us posted mate
smile.gif

Vin [/quote
Yes I have shipped steel to Australia. You Are better of to build your own stands. I can ship the smaller steel in flat rate boxes at a reasonable price. The larger targets get expensive.

Right? It doesn't make sense. A Frenchman, living in Texas, flying Aussie colors.... WTF? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney88PDC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to see you got a site up Gordie. It was nice meeting you and the guys at the LRA match last year. I hope someone puts it together again this year.

The collaspeable stand works great with the reactive 6" plate and hinge mount.

How much for one of the towers shipped? LOL </div></div>
350 k you want two