• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steel Targets Stolen

yotefever

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2009
wi
I thought I would help get the word out.
Not my club.

We had a breakin at our range in Mobile, AL. The thieves took ALL of our IHMSA silhouette targets with the exception of our Big Bore turkeys and BB rams (separate container and I guess they couldn't get it all in one haul). The breakin occurred last Saturday night (4/10). We have filed a report with the sheriff's office.
The thieves will probably sell for scrap but just in case they try to sell as targets, please be on the lookout.

The list of targets stolen is:
22 rimfire chickens, pigs, turkeys and rams 10 of each target (40 targets total)
Field Pistol chickens, pigs, turkeys and rams 5 of each target (20 targets total)
½-size chickens, pigs, turkeys and rams 10 of each target (40 targets total)
Big Bore chickens 20 targets
BB pigs 10 targets
Odd size chickens (bigger than 22 - smaller than FP) 10 targets
Odd size turkeys (bigger than 22 - smaller than FP) 10 targets

Thanks for any help.

Re: Steel Targets Stolen

was it all AR500 steel? That's a truckload of weight! Good luck. hope ya catch 'em!
JH

Not my club but around here we use T1 for all but the 22 rimfire targets or else they don't hold up to well.

It's worth a drive to the local scrap yards to check out their recent inventory