• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steiner 8x30 or 10x50 lrf binos

snipe10

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
Colorado
I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Steiner lrf bino's but am undecided on which ones, I know the 10x50's are heavier but question is, is the extra weight worth it? I live and hunt and shoot in Colorado and primarily shoot 260 Rem, any thoughts? I was looking at a Terrapin but the 5X scares me a bit

I'm thinking of picking up a pair of Steiner lrf bino's but am undecided on which ones, I know the 10x50's are heavier but question is, is the extra weight worth it? I live and hunt and shoot in Colorado and primarily shoot 260 Rem, any thoughts? I was looking at a Terrapin but the 5X scares me a bit
Take a look at my review just above this thread. I went with the 8x after several discussions with various dealers and they all pointed me to the 8x. The lrf in both are the same, class 1.