• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steiner 9007 DBAL-I2 IR laser with IR illuminator

Lowdown3

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2020
Steiner 9007 DBAL-I2 IR laser with IR illuminator

dbal-i2-front_1-637280.png

THIS MODEL of the DBAL-I2 features an IR LASER and an INFRARED ILLUMINATOR- NO visible laser component on this model.

DBAL-I2 made in the USA by Laser Devices, a division of STEINER Optics. Brand new, complete with pressure pad switch and quick release mount. Steiner model # 9007

There may be times when a little extra IR illumination at a distance would be helpful to ID a target hiding in thick brush, to check the shadow areas under a vehicle at distance, etc. This DBAL-I2 / PEQ-2 Infrared laser with INFRARED ILLUMINATOR would be ideal in those situations.

All of the same features you've come to love as the standard DBAL-I2 just with no visible laser. In it's place they have put an LED IR Illuminator. Since many people never even use the visible laser component on their DBAL-I2, this model offers a very useful feature.

I've been running one on one of my Arsenal AKs since June of 2015 and I LOVE IT. I find the IR illuminator extremely helpful for deep in the woods applications to about 200 yards. Best of all is that you can see the IR laser aimpoint along WITH the Infrared illumination.- JRH

Wavelength - IR Laser 850 nm

Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser > 250 m

Temperature -40° C to +65° C
Special Features Pre-drilled mounting for optional red dot sight or MIL-STD 1913 top rail

Runs on 1 CR123 battery, Brand new with 3 year warranty. Black housing standard but Desert tan can be special ordered- call for info.

Click on link above for current sale price, or CALL to order

912.379.9441 or 912.375.1480

BTT. Another shipment arrived 6/11 and we have 9007 models in stock ready for same day shipment before 10am.

Call for Hide discounts

BTT

Call or email for Hide Discounts!

7/6/22 In stock and ready for immediate shipping to you.

Steiner raised prices again on 6/1 but CALL or email for a Sniper's Hide discount

[email protected]

8/17 In stock, ready for immediate shipping. Coupon code at the listing on the website!

[email protected]

BTT, in stock ready to ship!