• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Steiner C35 & S35 (Massively Discounted @ SOK)

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
Update 11/7: I'm back in office shipping stuff out as fast as possible. All of our C35s are committed at this point and we are not taking back-orders for the time being. S35 still in stock as of now.

No need for an S35 discount code. Pricing is updated on our website.

Brand new units at a hell of a value for a 640 cored solution. Great way to step into a thermal clip-on.

Thank you for all the interest.

Call ahead if you prefer alternative payment methods to CC.

Preston

Last edited:
Reactions: BoneDoc
Someone posted a burris eyepiece for C35? Makes it a handheld? Couldnt find the post or the BURRIS component. Repost please

I have one on backorder at Eurooptic. Seems like the only place that will let you right now.
Beats missing out when they come in stock because they sell out fast.

Unit arrived today. Very fast shipment .

Attachments

• F07CDB96-2D36-4C5B-B86F-80A9CBE99719.jpeg
    F07CDB96-2D36-4C5B-B86F-80A9CBE99719.jpeg
    377.9 KB · Views: 215
  • A88FB948-53DC-4F24-B6CD-4087861DCB08.jpeg
    A88FB948-53DC-4F24-B6CD-4087861DCB08.jpeg
    490.2 KB · Views: 206
  • D47DA66C-19C4-4708-9CAD-45AE8C96A47D.jpeg
    D47DA66C-19C4-4708-9CAD-45AE8C96A47D.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 210
Couldn't be happier with this thing and the service from SOK. Had it out for 2 hours last night watching mice out in the field and other critters out back. Thanks again!

Jake

Attachments

• 20221001_194147.jpg
    20221001_194147.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: MACHTECH
I have one on backorder at Eurooptic. Seems like the only place that will let you right now.
Beats missing out when they come in stock because they sell out fast.
Why are you backordering it?!?
Cancel that order and get one from the link Preston put up

Beside P&J are both good guys to deal with and will give you some good advice / help if you ever need it

Reactions: mako15
What Plinkit said,in-stock. Lowest you'd get presently, Wig and Preston are solid guys.

EO as well, but even with discounts, SOK is far lower.

Reactions: mako15
Why are you backordering it?!?
Cancel that order and get one from the link Preston put up

Beside P&J are both good guys to deal with and will give you some good advice / help if you ever need it
I should have quoted the post above that one. I was referring to the Burris eyepiece.

Me and a buddy spent an hour last week with the C35, a Reap IR 35, and an RH25 comparing the picture… when properly adjusted they’re all pretty much the same.

When you factor in the price the C35 wins hands down. Plus you could beat a hog to death with it if you had to…

Last edited:
Bought my c35 from Preston as well. Bought on a Wednesday and had it in hand on Friday! Don't sleep on this killer deal.

Thanks @SkyScrapin 2 of the 3 I Ordered arrived yesterday lighting fast shipping. last one is scheduled for delivery today! Awesome working with you as usual.

not your fault. but I think steiner isn't offering the rebate now. thought it ended 10/31

Bought my c35 from Preston as well. Bought on a Wednesday and had it in hand on Friday! Don't sleep on this killer deal.
Thank you for your business!!

Thanks @SkyScrapin 2 of the 3 I Ordered arrived yesterday lighting fast shipping. last one is scheduled for delivery today! Awesome working with you as usual.

Always a pleasure. Send dead animal pics :D

FYI @ All, today is the last day I'm able to ship until the first full week of November. Please be patient with our shipping department (me) while I'm chasing elk. @wigwamitus will be available to answer questions, etc.

Got my C35 from Preston last week, loving it, base was loose like many have mentioned, untightened the four screws, removed base, flipped it upside down tightened the two large screws, Loctite 243 on the four (base to unit) screws and tightened the base back on and voila - no more loose base. Loving this unit so far. Thank you Preston!
3C42E971-1C11-44F8-B91A-A86DF5ECC7FE.jpeg

We still have a handful in stock.

Buy off the website with: HIDE2022

Call if questions: 913 660 6727

Thx !

Got my S35 and mounted it on my .25 cal airgun, sight in was a breeze and a rabbit fell victim that first night! Combined with a Burris Handheld for scanning work it makes a great combo. Next I'll sight it in on my 22-250 for some coyote work. Awesome deal.
Wildcat.jpeg

Reactions: Glassaholic
Ok, all the C35s are gone :eek:
We still have a few S35s (the scope non-clipon version) remaining on the website ...
Discount Code: HIDE2022

Are you expecting to get any more C35 anytime soon?

Reading between the lines, I think Steiner got into the thermal game as a cost leader, then component prices went up and they could no longer offer their units at the low prices. Once that happened, they stopped selling. Then they decided to get out and dumped them.

Reading between the lines, I think Steiner got into the thermal game as a cost leader, then component prices went up and they could no longer offer their units at the low prices. Once that happened, they stopped selling. Then they decided to get out and dumped them.

You obliviously don't follow Steiners product releases lol... I bet the gen 2 is already in the works

LGS had C35s for 4500 bucks yesterday!!! Fuck that noise, I’m glad I got mine when I did

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
As has been stated we bought out the in ventory of c35/s35.
Interpret that data as u see fit.
I honestly dont know the inside story. So would be speculation

Reactions: PlinkIt