• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steiner M7xi 4-28x56 MSR-2 Reticle

Thanks.

To answer a few questions I have been getting...
- No, nothing wrong with the scope.
- Yes, it’s complete in factory packaging...nothing missing.
- I have it listed for so cheap because I got it from a friend who is a dealer and he hooked me up. I’m passing the deal onto you.
- I’m selling it because I’d like to try a Tangent Theta. It's a great scope but I decided to try a Tangent after I already placed the order and didn't want to back out of the deal.

Last edited:
I have this scope and a tangent theta m5-25 gen3. I just took the TT off of my hunting rifle and moved this scope back onto my hunting rifle. The glass isn't as good as the TT but I actually liked shooting out of this scope better than the TT while hunting. Moved the TT to my bench gun.

Bump

I have this scope and a tangent theta m5-25 gen3. I just took the TT off of my hunting rifle and moved this scope back onto my hunting rifle. The glass isn't as good as the TT but I actually liked shooting out of this scope better than the TT while hunting. Moved the TT to my bench gun.

Interesting. What is it about the Steiner that makes it a better hunting optic than a TT?

Last edited:
Back up for sale. Facebook guy flaked and both gents above bought scopes over the weekend. Who wants it?

Interesting. What is it about the Steiner that makes it a better hunting optic than a TT?
I have hunted with both scopes. The glass on the TT was definitely better and there are things that I really like about the TT way more than the Steiner. But the Steiner is about a half a pound lighter and I found the Steiner much easier to get behind in awkward positions on the ground. I found the eye box to be more forgiving on the Steiner for me. I put the TT on a different gun that I will use for mostly bench shooting. I am still going to compare the two a lot in the coming months, but for hunting, I found that I preferred the Steiner even though the TT is definitely the better scope in a lot of areas.