• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Steiner P4XI 1-4 w/ Throw Lever (2 OEM levers) and mount. Will trade for SPR type optic.

thehun

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2018
    I am getting a Mk12 clone next week and need a SPR optic.

My Steiner is new essentially...has been mounted, levelled and properly torqued to 15 in-lb in a simple Accu-Sync mount. Has not made it out to the range and been in the safe since buying it two months ago.

This is the LE model with the throw lever. Factory box included.

$615 shipped via paypal friends family or you can use goods/services but you need to cover the 3.3% fee on top of price.

This price includes the mount, spare battery and a spare Steiner throw lever (one is installed, $80 value on the throw lever, you could easily sell it if you don't need it).

Will trade for SPR type optic...must be mil/mil with 30mm (unless your optic comes with rings it can be 34mm)...up to 15X...looking for straight trade.

Cross posted. Check availability.
    NiFqRy3.jpg

Last edited:
    I had a great dealing with this gentleman, optic was as described seller had awesome communication