• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Steiner predator extreme opinions please

peterh

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
What do you guy's think about the Steiner Predator Extreme line of scopes. On an earlier post I got a lot of good info on the Steiner Military/Tactical scopes and I have decided to order the 4-16X50. Now I need another scope for a different rifle. This is a Rem 700 in 223cal and I don't want to spend big bucks on it. Right now Steiner is one of the best buys going, the Predator looks good but would like some info from those that may have some experience with them. Iv'e been looking at the 4-16X50. Again, any info is kindly appreciated......

Anyone know if the Predator series has totally different glass and/or coatings than the Military? If they are the same optically, just without the tactical features, they would seem like a smokin value for a hunting scope. Haven't got a chance to look through on yet. I may just need to order one and see for myself...

They do not have the same glass and coatings as the Military scopes. However, you will see that we didn't skimp on optical quality on these scopes. You will be pleased.