• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steiner T432…..

SRSpurgeon

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2022
Wilmington, Delaware
Hello all! I have had my Steiner T432 on my Sig AR-10 and I absolutely love it. I’ve had it for quite some time and I’m getting curious as to what I could mount on top of the sight as it has a little picatinny rail on top. What would you do? Having trouble finding a build and would like some ideas!

Reactions: Bridgebuilder34
Eruoptics had one on sale so I took the plunge and got it,and I’m not impressed with it. Mine is also the T432. I did a 100 yard zero and it was bullshit regarding accuracy.

Don't really have a recommendation for a red dot, but another T432 owner and I also like mine a lot. Puzzled by the comment that they are "bullshit regarding accuracy". Unlike a rifle I've never really thought of a scope as being "accurate" or "inaccurate". Do you mean the zero wanders? You don't like the reticle and therefore can't shoot it accurately? Poor parallax? I haven't found any of those things to be true and find I can shoot my Steiner as accurately as I can any other 4x scope. Plus scope has very good glass, looks to be extremely rugged, is relatively light and has slightly better eye relief than a way more expensive ACOG. At the prices being offered by Eurooptic I find them a good value and versatile enough that I can use them from 25 out to about 300. A younger guy with better eyes could probably extend that range by a 100 yards or more.

Reactions: SRSpurgeon