• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Steiner t6xi 3-18 scr2 mil reticle with reptilia AUS mount

Jojo417

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2023
Joplin Missouri
Up for sale is a Steiner t6xi 3-18 with the scr2 reticle. This thing only has about 60-80 rounds through it. My eyes just don’t cooperate with the glass. Optic is mounted in a reptilia 1.54” height mount.

I have all original boxes and paperwork.

Asking $1900 shipped for the combo. I take PayPal, cash app, and Venmo. Items will be shipped UPS insured.

Product can be confirmed with FaceTime call or any other means of ID.

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpeg
    IMG_0549.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0581.jpeg
    IMG_0581.jpeg
    426.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0621.jpeg
    IMG_0621.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheBigCountry
This is a nice scope, Im looking for something on that magnification range, my only concern with this Steiner for a "SPR" build would be the weight.
They are pretty heavy, right?

This is a nice scope, Im looking for something on that magnification range, my only concern with this Steiner for a "SPR" build would be the weight.
They are pretty heavy, right?
They’re a little in the heavy side, but it’s built like a tank. The optic is balanced well. The reptilia mounts are also the lightest mount. This scope weighs 34 ounces. NF atacr weighs 30 oz. 4 oz isn’t even noticeable.

So what do you not like about the Glass? You just got it right, I have a couple of Binos from Steiner and they are pretty nice, but never tried a scope, this scope looks nice and has all the good specs.

So what do you not like about the Glass? You just got it right, I have a couple of Binos from Steiner and they are pretty nice, but never tried a scope, this scope looks nice and has all the good specs.
This optic has German glass in it and I just prefer the color of Japanese glass. It works better with my eyes.