• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Steiner T6Xi 3-18x56mm MSR2 Riflescope 5118

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Up for sale is my Steiner T6Xi 3-18x56mm MSR2 scope in excellent condition (no marks I can find) with super clean glass. It has been mounted in ARC M10 rings and no ring marks are found, locking mechanism is smooth. While I love this scope I do not "need" this scope right now and trying to sell some stuff off, so no trades please.

Sold
    Asking $1545 shipped to CONUS, PP FF preferred but also take MO and personal check.

Pics are coming

Last edited:
    What's your opinion on this scope? Looking to put on a SCAR 17S or LWRC REPR MK2.

Opinion on the scope. Thanks.
    I have a review I'm writing up with it, the Schmidt US 3-20 and the Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42. Compared to the NF, if we're splitting hairs the NF has a better overall image; however, the Steiner offers considerably more FOV and wider magnification range and the obvious 56mm objective. Vs. the Schmidt the biggest difference is the larger objective offering slightly better low light advantage. If there's a downside to the Steiner it is that the image is not as contrasty as the others but outside of that, the scope offers a lot for the price, especially when it comes to eyebox which it is very forgiving at, with 18x being a little more finicky. For gas gun and crossover use it is a bit on the heavy side but if that doesn't bother you it makes for an excellent fit...
    20230819_SteinerT6Xi_NF_ATACR_Schmidt_US_0018.jpg

20230922_Defiance_Proof_6.5PRC_Steiner_3-18x56_0004.jpg

20230922_Defiance_Proof_6.5PRC_Steiner_3-18x56_0010.jpg

20230922_Defiance_Proof_6.5PRC_Steiner_3-18x56_0006.jpg

Thanks a lot!

I have a review I'm writing up with it, the Schmidt US 3-20 and the Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42. Compared to the NF, if we're splitting hairs the NF has a better overall image; however, the Steiner offers considerably more FOV and wider magnification range and the obvious 56mm objective. Vs. the Schmidt the biggest difference is the larger objective offering slightly better low light advantage. If there's a downside to the Steiner it is that the image is not as contrasty as the others but outside of that, the scope offers a lot for the price, especially when it comes to eyebox which it is very forgiving at, with 18x being a little more finicky. For gas gun and crossover use it is a bit on the heavy side but if that doesn't bother you it makes for an excellent fit...View attachment 8281792
    View attachment 8281785
    View attachment 8281787
    View attachment 8281789

Reactions: Glassaholic
    I have a review I'm writing up with it, the Schmidt US 3-20 and the Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42. Compared to the NF, if we're splitting hairs the NF has a better overall image; however, the Steiner offers considerably more FOV and wider magnification range and the obvious 56mm objective. Vs. the Schmidt the biggest difference is the larger objective offering slightly better low light advantage. If there's a downside to the Steiner it is that the image is not as contrasty as the others but outside of that, the scope offers a lot for the price, especially when it comes to eyebox which it is very forgiving at, with 18x being a little more finicky. For gas gun and crossover use it is a bit on the heavy side but if that doesn't bother you it makes for an excellent fit...View attachment 8281792
    View attachment 8281785
    View attachment 8281787
    View attachment 8281789
    Beautiful pictures and rigs. I have been extremely curious about the t6 offerings

Reactions: sharris09
    Up for sale is my Steiner T6Xi 3-18x56mm MSR2 scope in excellent condition (no marks I can find) with super clean glass. It has been mounted in ARC M10 rings and no ring marks are found, locking mechanism is smooth. While I love this scope I do not "need" this scope right now and trying to sell some stuff off, so no trades please.

Temporarily on hold (I need to do one last comparison review before I sell it)
    Asking $1545 shipped to CONUS, PP FF preferred but also take MO and personal check.

Pics are coming
    Sorry but have to ask.. what hight rings are on your scope? Im gettimg a 56mm objective scope and the rifle has a built in 20moa top rail. So im not sure on ring height.... Tnx.

Sorry but have to ask.. what hight rings are on your scope? Im gettimg a 56mm objective scope and the rifle has a built in 20moa top rail. So im not sure on ring height.... Tnx.
    In the pictures I'm using ARC M10 .94" rings and you can see the objective bell (really the Tenebraex cap) is about .05mm above my barrel, 1" rings would be ideal if you have a thick profile barrel.

Reactions: Gunner06
    Well the scope I wanted to put up side by side with the Steiner is delayed and coming early next week now so I apologize but will have to keep this scope on hold for another week...