• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Steyr M A1

Re: Steyr M A1

they are accurate.......More so than the glock19
9mm .357Sig or .40 all good

I had one and liked it a lot. Good design. The only trick is getting used to the grip angle, which would probably be easy for a Glock shooter but was harder for me, coming from 1911s.

Awesome little pistols.

I put well over 75K rounds through mine when I used it for shooting IPSC matches.

If they just had a little more sight radius...

I ended up getting one for my wife from a Hide member.It turned out to be a great gun.I really like the ergonomics.Also it has to be the baddest looking plastic pistol made.I love the sights too.They work excellent!Only complaint is the heavy trigger but Steyr managed to make a crisp trigger pull somehow.My wife was hitting 6 inch steels at 15 yards with very few misses but she's got a good teacher,me,LOL.

Steve

Picked up the M9-A1 a few years back for my brother since it was a smoking deal. It's been a great pistol so far.