• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Steyr SSG 69 .308

DurangoAl

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2023
Durango, CO
$2000 + shipping

I recently inherited the contents of my Dad's long gun safe, which had a bunch of interesting stuff in it, including this Steyr SSG 69 .308. I decided I don't have a good use for it, so I'm hoping to pass it on to someone who would appreciate it. I never saw my Dad shoot a rifle, so it's bound to be very lightly used. He was a bit of a cold war prepper, so he mostly just bought stuff and put it in the safe.

Comes with the original Kahles 6x scope and mount. One magazine. No cracks at all in the original bottom "metal". I've put about 50 rounds through it. The only thing I've noticed about the gun is when there is an expended shell in the chamber, the bolt lift is heavy. Don't know if this is typical for the gun. Otherwise action is very smooth.

Happy to provide more pics or info.

I'm pretty new to the site, but have sold a couple of the other guns on Gunbroker and you can see my reviews their under "DurangoAl". Also, the FFLs in town know me and my guns and can provide a reference.

FFL to FFL only.

Fraud. I've been concerned about the reports of fraud on the gun sites, so I am going to provide some information here in the original post that the buyer can verify if necessary, to prevent someone from posing as me. I speak English as a first language. I live in the Rocky Mountains. I have a big gray beard.

Payment. I will not ask for or accept electronic payment (always seems to be part of the frauds). I will turn the gun over to my FFL prior to you sending payment, which you can verify directly. You can send me a check (will go to an address in CO Rockies), cashiers or personal, but you have to wait 3-4 business days until the check clears for shipping. You pay the actual cost of shipping, and can pay the FFL directly if you like.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_4660.jpeg
    IMG_4660.jpeg
    600.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_4662.jpeg
    IMG_4662.jpeg
    587.1 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_4661.jpeg
    IMG_4661.jpeg
    304.2 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_4659.jpeg