• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Steyr SSG 69 aluminum bottle metal

yej0001

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Northern CA
If you own an SSG69 you know the fragility of its bottom "metal" (plastic). When aged it's going to crack sooner or later. Steyr has ceased to support or make replacement parts for SSG 69. This bottom metal will give you a back up component so you wouldn't need to worry. $260 shipped/insured to you. SPF

IMG_1589.jpeg
IMG_1590.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bigrederic
This is an excellent deal and shores up the weak link and some of the flex….

I did the steel version by Styria (Austria), and it was over 2x this price! What a steal!

GLWS!

Reactions: yej0001
If you own an SSG69 you know the fragility of its bottom "metal" (plastic). When aged it's going to crack sooner or later. Steyr has ceased to support or make replacement parts for SSG 69. This bottom metal will give you a back up component so you wouldn't need to worry. $260 shipped/insured to you. SPF

View attachment 7832726View attachment 7832727
Good day
How do I get one for a single trigger , Please send contact details .

Good day
How do I get one for a single trigger , Please send contact details .
Here‘s a link from a GunBroker auction for same except it uses AICS mags.

Reactions: deltawiskey

View attachment 7832726View attachment 7832727
what is your opinion of this item? i am thinking about buying one. how do you compare it to the Austrian version? ANY input is appreciated.

what is your opinion of this item? i am thinking about buying one. how do you compare it to the Austrian version? ANY input is appreciated.
Sorry, this item passed through my hands but I have never used it. It seemed well made.

The Styria bottom metal is the absolute best option for upgrading your SSG69. Bar none. The level of accuracy increase is marked, on an already high precision rifle.