• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steyr THB chasiss ?

JUAN l herrera

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2022
RCKY MNTS
Just wondering for all the steyr bolt gun owners. If interested in a bravo chassis like myself ??? Just ordered a couple 10rd mags from steyr that don’t require the adaptor and @ $147 a pop that’s almost the price of a bravo. Mr EB Hoff said he doesn’t know why the aftermarket seen stays away from Steyr.

I also asked KRG about if any thoughts about building one for the steyr THB and they have no plans but he replied he would pass the request along. This would be an easy decision if we all-ready have AICS pattern mags. So for those with a steyr and want a chassis give KRG a shout and tell them you want one otherwise this will never happen.
Good day .

Soooo you want to take the THB out of the Manners or Mc stock to put a KRG chassis under it because the mags are cheaper?

Soooo you want to take the THB out of the Manners or Mc stock to put a KRG chassis under it because the mags are cheaper?
My thb is in the regular stock no manners or McMillan , neither one of those offers an AICS mag comparability either. But also the bravo has way better eurgos for precision flat front stock and rear for bag riding or attachment points cheek riser aluminum chassis bedding the options are to many in comparison not just the AICS mags and if you allready run AICS mags it’s just and easy add. Are you familiar with the KRG Bravo ?

I put my styer in a manners as that was the only thing available at the time.If krg were to make this a viable option I would puurchase one.You could probably get 2 krg for what I had to pay steyer! The manners that steyer offers is an awesome stock as well just cost $1200.00 and takes a month to get one.

I put my styer in a manners as that was the only thing available at the time.If krg were to make this a viable option I would puurchase one.You could probably get 2 krg for what I had to pay steyer! The manners that steyer offers is an awesome stock as well just cost $1200.00 and takes a month to get one.
More like 3 bravo stocks @ $359 each. If you are serious you should give KRG a shout and let them know here is the link

My thb is in the regular stock no manners or McMillan , neither one of those offers an AICS mag comparability either. But also the bravo has way better eurgos for precision flat front stock and rear for bag riding or attachment points cheek riser aluminum chassis bedding the options are to many in comparison not just the AICS mags and if you allready run AICS mags it’s just and easy add. Are you familiar with the KRG Bravo ?
Yes have one on a rifle i put together. Great chassis but much prefer the Manners on my thb. Unfortunately Steyr just doesn't sell enough rifles in the states to get companies to make aftermarket parts. Also why i like them in 308 and wont consider them in 6.5,cant find a smith in driving distance that will work on them.