• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STG-44 Repro

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond

Not to shill for PSA, but I like me some "famous guns" even if they are repos.
Comes in Orig (8mm Kurtz), 5.56, 300 BO and another I think I forgot.

Not technically accuracy related, but definitly makes me want to suddenly invade France.

And yes I am that guy who shoots a Tommy Gun for PCC.

love it and want one but this about the only psa thing makes that I want. let's hope it's quality is not psa quality

They need to make a repro C-96 or 20-round detachable mag M712 variant in 9mm Luger or 5.7x28. I will be the first in line. And I want mine stamped "SHAANXI CORPORATION 1933", in Mandarin.
biggrin.gif

That STG looks SWEET.

I’m interested. Particularly that ‘spare parts’ was mentioned. I still haven’t heard back from Springfield Armory about spare parts for the Hellion/VHS-2.

Life time warranty ends when it didn't go bang and you needed it. They should be sold as relics not to be shot

Looks very interesting.
A fun range toy to take out and pass around.
7.62x39 for that.
I would rather burn up cheap Russian steel cased ammo than the more expensive 300BO Ammo.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Some German company or other made clones along with other STG-44/43/45 variants, the G43, and the FG42. Don't remember which one it was now but they never got imported to the USA as far as I know. You could get one but it cost an arm and a leg, I think.

Who was it started making modern-ish lookalikes with a HK trigger group that could take proprietary magazines or some crap? Came in .300BLK, 7.62x39, and I'm 99% sure 8mmKurz?

Not to shill for PSA, but I like me some "famous guns" even if they are repos.
Comes in Orig (8mm Kurtz), 5.56, 300 BO and another I think I forgot.

Not technically accuracy related, but definitly makes me want to suddenly invade France.

And yes I am that guy who shoots a Tommy Gun for PCC.

Daddy like!!!!

Reactions: BCP
Looks very interesting.
A fun range toy to take out and pass around.
7.62x39 for that.
I would rather burn up cheap Russian steel cased ammo than the more expensive 300BO Ammo.

Did they overturn the Russian ammo import ban?

We need federal to setup a garbage ammo factory in the Mexico for 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 blasting needs.

The imports are drying up and brass cased reasonably decent ammo is much more available.

• Love
Reactions: SilentStalkr

We need federal to setup a garbage ammo factory in the Mexico for 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 blasting needs.

The imports are drying up and brass cased reasonably decent ammo is much more available.
I think domestic steel-cased 7.62x39 ammo is coming soon. 5.45x39 would be a good thing too!

Ha! They did mention the missing accessory that would also be cool if updated with modern tech:

I vote for FG 42 as the next offering in the series.

Made by Hill & Mac for PSA. The H&M rep said there is a price increase between existing orders and new orders. The gun was something like $4-5k a few years ago when it was offered by H&M directly. He danced around naming a price like a ballerina. But if I’m reading it right, this is going to be spendy…

there is x39 for sale in the px

Eh...

I was thinking something that would look better and look like more of something they'd do to it had they know about pic rails.

Welded rail section at the 12 up front where its just enough for a PEQ and a Unity button. Small rail section behind the rear site leaf for the riser.

My only gripe on the design is the lack of a magwell as the way they intended the magazine to slide into the gun is slow as fuck.

Now do a FG42 with an optic.

They did say the rear sight can be removed and a pic mount added there.

Eh...

I was thinking something that would look better and look like more of something they'd do to it had they know about pic rails.

Welded rail section at the 12 up front where its just enough for a PEQ and a Unity button. Small rail section behind the rear site leaf for the riser.

My only gripe on the design is the lack of a magwell as the way they intended the magazine to slide into the gun is slow as fuck.

Now do a FG42 with an optic.

You're wanting to go full Stephen Hunter "The Master Sniper." With a WW2 German TV screen and an IR floodlight... On a special secret mission that the OSS must thwart...

I'm not making this up!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: BCP
I have a few of their ARs, they're fine. The Dagger pistols and PSA AKs seem to work fine too. They're cheap but they're not Century Arms shit quality either.

I have no issues with their ARs but if their initial attempts at producing a reliable AK are evidence of their manufacturing prowess, then I will not be a first adopter of anything they build. I have the same viewpoint with SIG as well. I have added Geissele and others to that list.

I'll let you jabronis buy and try before I jump in. Doesn't take away from the fact that this is a cool endeavor.

Reactions: MadDuner