• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Still my favorite Gun Mfg' Vid. What's yours?

The drinking of PB and fooling with rifles reminds me of when I first moved down to the USVI, and was tooling down the road in my recently resurrected F-250. A song ended and another began, which turned out to be an AB commercial and made me slow down and stare at the radio. It was some steel drums playing calypso and some West Indian started singing: “When you’re drivin’ Down the road and you’re needin’ Somethin’ Cold grab a Bud, grab a Bud”. I can’t remember the rest, but I wasn’t in Kansas anymore where it was ok for a brewery to promote drinking and driving.
Turns out that being drunk and driving is technically illegal, but since the maximum speed limit is 35, and they didn’t have a working breathalyzer on the island it isn’t ever a citation unless attached to an accident.

Reactions: Frankly
I’m surprised Tarantino hasn’t tried to sue noveske for that ad

I’m surprised Tarantino hasn’t tried to sue noveske for that ad
I'm surprised i didn't build a bunch of Noveske rifles immediately after watching that and invite a bunch of girls over for a scantily clad full semiauto fun fest....yes; full semiauto.

Reactions: atomic41
Those girls can really handle Noveske weapons...I wonder how they would do with my gun. :)