• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Still supprting the NFL?

Hell no. Its just filled with communist sympathizers strutting around like social heroes. The commissioner is the biggest enabler of the drama.

I’ll do what I’ve done the past 6-7 years. I shall watch Puppy Bowl. Much more entertaining though not as good as in years past with too many time outs for sponsors.

Living in Green Bay and having a NFL team owned by the public, in such a smallish city is really something special. But this sort of thing is continuing down a path of negative perception for the entire NFL, which is unfortunate.

I don't watch them, but will buy their jerseys because I look sweet in them!
100_0734.jpg
100_2333.jpg

Last edited:
Not since protests and now they shit on 2a maybe never.

Eventually they'll change 'National' to some PC horseshit thing like 'No-borders'.

Great video. I dont support the NFL at all. Haven't for many years. Just one more reason to skip right through the channels on Sundays.

Kap days were last. DVR the Pac12 games that are too late for me on Sat night for Sunday consumption.

Football rocks! Fuck politics...enjoy the sport. This year has been fantastic and I am very much looking forward to Sunday.

As a Lions "fan", it has been a very long time since I've supported the NFL in any significant fashion.

The rank and file of the NFL are in fact gun advocates in every sense of the term, I hope the players take a knee against Mikey who loves little boys for stepping on their gun rights as African Americans. Plaxico Antonio Burress is a big 2A supporter he also lost his dick over it so hes committed to 2A. Joining him posthumouly is Aaron Hernandez another big 2A supporter as his friends can tell you living and not so must the dead ones. The list go on and read like the hall of fame of NFL players and if you read or know anything about Bloomberg he doesn't like Negros having guns AT ALL which is mighty white of him.

What ever you do don't give me superbowl tickets, I would sell them in a nanosecond.
About as much of a chance finding me there as a Antifa rally.
Why would I subject myself some assholes trying to get attention making a political statement, they can't even explain.
And being disrespectful to the flag, the fans and the police disgusts me.

So I guess I fall under the NO category.

Would rather watch Bernie Sanders and AOC kicking it at a Demenirates rally.

We've seen how many corps react in the past on what they see as "social" issues.

Watch how many turn on a dime with unconstitutional policy real fast.

NFL corp could be the finger pulling out of the the crack in the dyke moment.

idk bout fat but they dont get my money....I dont even own a TV. Time to reload the wood stove...

Reactions: Blutroop
Support the NFL? I think not! Those millionaire sob’s pissed on our flag, our country and the men and women who bled and died to keep this country free. All because some chicken shit asshole named Colin Kaepernick took a seat and knee in the name of “civil rights”. What a joke!

This clown is always pissing and moaning about our flag being a symbol of “racism”, “hate”, and “slavery” EXCEPT when it comes to the slave labor it takes to put his Nike shoes together in the sweat shop factories of Vietnam, where an 85% female workforce makes less than a dollar an hour for a 48 hour work week! Where are Kaepernick’s protests for the real slaves that place money directly into his pockets?

No sir, the NFL nor Kaepernick will never grace my living room again! In fact, you can take them both, weld them shut inside a Volkswagen Bug and catapult them off the deck of a U.S. Carrier at sea never to be seen again! When the blind lead the blind they both fall into the ditch!

What about the players that help the community, set up charities for veterans, children and homeless. The ones that help the under privilege. The ones out there trying to build a better community. I hear a bunch of bitching about the NFL, try focusing on the good these players do behind the scenes. The ones you don't hear about because it doesn't fit the medias agenda.
And no I'm not a sports fan.

What about the players that help the community, set up charities for veterans, children and homeless. The ones that help the under privilege. The ones out there trying to build a better community. I hear a bunch of bitching about the NFL, try focusing on the good these players do behind the scenes. The ones you don't hear about because it doesn't fit the medias agenda.
And no I'm not a sports fan.

They are collateral damage from their teammates and employer's stupidity, holier than thou attitude and lack of patriotism.

Truthfully, I had stopped watching the NFL before the kneeling and lack of respect for our country started. I don't need the drama of spoiled millionaires who play a game for a few months a year. KaperDink was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I did see Jerry Jones finally found a parking spot for his boat.

Could have a 100yd rifle range on it.

You mean like if you behave you can play pro ball, and if not when we get you out and promise to behave you can try again.

Because you are special to us.