• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stiller Predator in an AICS stock

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
I was wondering how many of you guys have a stiller predator or tac action in an AICS stock. I am thinking about putting my new Beanland custom rifles 6x47L in one. Jon says the bolt area might need relieved a bit. I would assume the 6x47L feeds ok from mags?? I had to sell my 6.5 creedmoore so i could buy a 6ppc for the local shooting events and i am already regretting it. I had Jon build me the 6x47L for a long range bench rifle. There are no tactical matches in my area for hundreds of miles and it stinks. Benchrest is all there is. Bummer!!! Anyway I was looking for some opinions from fellas who are running a similar set up. pros or cons. Thanks Lee

Re: Stiller Predator in an AICS stock

I've built sereral rifles with a AICS stocks and stiller actions and 90% of them did not require anywork other than the the recoil lug area. And the ones that did require fitting was minor. You'll never know what it needs untill you stick the stock and action together.

James