• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stiller Predator V action vs Remington

rotoflex

Private
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
lehi utah 84043
I have a remington action on my m24 build. I was wondering if a Stiller Predator V action would be better...for a tactical gun or should I stay with my Remington.....Caliber is 308

Re: Stiller Predator V action vs Remington

My last build I used a Stiller action and will have a hard time going back to a stock Rem action. I would like to check out a Surgeon next and also a Defiance. They all seem to offer great things.

Went with a predator action for my 243 build, very nice actions.

Assuming it performs satisfactory just keep it the way it is with the Rem action. Buy a Stiller anyway & start another build. I have tactical rifles built on both trued/bp'd Rem700's & Surgeon's & love them equally.

Hey Poke,

The Surgeon's are excellent.. I'm gearing up for yet another Surgeon build in a SA-repeater.

Assuming it performs satisfactory just keep it the way it is with the Rem action. Buy a Stiller anyway & start another build. I have tactical rifles built on both trued/bp'd Rem700's & Surgeon's & love them equally.

Hey Poke,

The Surgeon's are excellent.. I'm gearing up for yet another Surgeon build in a SA-repeater.

Thanks to all.....I came across one at a good deal new so I think I will buy it and start a new build....thank

My elk rifle is a Remington 700 that was trued by HS Precision and it is very accurate. I also have another rifle built upon the Stiller Predator and it too is very accurate. If your starting out from scratch, it may be more cost effective to buy a Stiller. I have heard that a few Remington 700 are so out of true that the action cannot be trued. Why risk buying a Remington rifle for the action and have it be a reject.