• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stiller Tac 338 chassis choice

Butler12

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2014
Hi,
I was just after some advise on getting a chassis for a Stiller Tac338 action I am about to build on.
I see Cadex , Mirage URL, XLR and I think McRees still make chassis.
I know Cadex and XLR would be great as I have shot some of there chassis but I have never been behind the others.
I like the look of the Mirage but you never hear much about them.
Would be interested in purchasing one if someone has one to offer.

Hey Butler12,

I have KUIU Mcree precision G7 chassis foldable stock, for sale that is for a Stiller Tac338.
I can Verify that I'm real and I share my contact information and phone number over email. I can Also FaceTime the chassis etc. if you are interested... $650

Attachments

• MCREE.png
    MCREE.png
    304 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hi,
I was just after some advise on getting a chassis for a Stiller Tac338 action I am about to build on.
I see Cadex , Mirage URL, XLR and I think McRees still make chassis.
I know Cadex and XLR would be great as I have shot some of there chassis but I have never been behind the others.
I like the look of the Mirage but you never hear much about them.
Would be interested in purchasing one if someone has one to offer.
Hey Butler12,
I have KUIU Mcree precision G7 chassis foldable stock, for sale that is for a Stiller Tac338.
I can Verify that I'm real and I share my contact information and phone number over email. I can Also FaceTime the chassis etc. if you are interested... $650

Attachments

• MCREE.png
    MCREE.png
    304 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I have a Stiller Tac 338 in an MDT ESS chassis and I quite like it. They don't advertise it as available for the Tac 338 inlet anymore, I don't think, but you could always reach out to them and see if they still have some in stock.

Long Action Remington-pattern AICS stocks can modified by your gunsmith to accept the Stiller TAC 338 action without any changes to bolt pattern, magwell alignment, or trigger placement. Manners Stocks I know did stocks/chassis for them as well; however, their website, as of this writing, lists only up to Stiller TAC 300. A call to them would most likely reveal they can make it for you as a special order as it used to be a listed item.