• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stimulus Package creates 2A lockdown

Lunchbox27

Professional whisky drinker
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Maryland
    With record setting background checks in March and stores selling out of ammo, the Coronavirus has gun grabbers all steamed up. All they have left is to dream up bills that won't pass.

F06EE291-35D9-4708-9414-DBA42BF36864.gif

Hopefully, this CV-19 shit, will take care of most of these D shitbags and we can concentrate on Merica' again. I'm still waiting on my "form letter", saying "thank you" and "I'll keep you in mind", from my Congressman (at least he is a pro gun/hunting type(?)). Mac:(

What do you guys think the odds are they will try and cram this into one of the stimulus packages?

Hopefully, this CV-19 shit, will take care of most of these D shitbags and we can concentrate on Merica' again. I'm still waiting on my "form letter", saying "thank you" and "I'll keep you in mind", from my Congressman (at least he is a pro gun/hunting type(?)). Mac:(

Not likely. The devil looks after his own.

Absolutely ridiculous. Keep watching all the quarantine stuff while we try and re-write every gun law. I read the entire bill and what a pile of shit. Democrats are fucking idiots if they think this will do anything to make anyone safer. What it really will do is kill the gun industry. Allow them to start tracking who is buying ammo for their grandfathered in semiautomatic rifles and pistols so they can do everything they can to get them. All the changes to the extreme risk/red flag laws in there will provide ample ability for that while the licenses will provide the registry. End goal still is to disarm everyone. Everyone except the criminals that don’t follow existing laws and the democrats security of course cause heaven forbid if they are not protected. Again fucking ridiculous.

Do these people realize more people would die, than covid-19, enforcing this, if it was passed? Do they realize they would be prime targets of citizens backed into corner? I'm not advocating violence, just stating reality. The blooming idiot, Johnson and Pocahontas, would have no place to hide. Law enforcement and military that chose to violate the national and state Constitutions, would die. Sure many of us would die, too, but there are way more of us, than them. Do they really think it would be easy to disarm the USA? Do they not understand they would provoke a civil war? I suspect the military would fracture, along with local law enforcement. I hope the sleeping patriots would wake up and fight. Talk about a Constitutional crisis!

Wait, are you blind? Did you see the arrests and tickets handed out to people going to church yesterday?? Last week?
    Read up on the Greenville MS church. The Chief of police told a church member that he has the right to suspend the Constitution.
    Do these people realize more people would die, than covid-19, enforcing this, if it was passed? Do they realize they would be prime targets of citizens backed into corner? I'm not advocating violence, just stating reality. The blooming idiot, Johnson and Pocahontas, would have no place to hide. Law enforcement and military that chose to violate the national and state Constitutions, would die. Sure many of us would die, too, but there are way more of us, than them. Do they really think it would be easy to disarm the USA? Do they not understand they would provoke a civil war? I suspect the military would fracture, along with local law enforcement. I hope the sleeping patriots would wake up and fight. Talk about a Constitutional crisis!

Let .gov keep pushing people farther into that corner, especially during a crisis, that's affecting everyone's ability to make a living/provide for their families. This will blow back in their faces and cv19 will be the least of their worries. Just keep pushing .gov, seems like a lot of you already forgot, how many of your liberal constituents, bought firearms. Just say'n! Mac

Wait, are you blind? Did you see the arrests and tickets handed out to people going to church yesterday?? Last week?
    Read up on the Greenville MS church. The Chief of police told a church member that he has the right to suspend the Constitution.
    Reinforcing my idea, the police dont care about your rights, and will not see beyond their nose, and paycheck. I know on here police are some kind of protected entity, and I can understand why. However understand our point of view for not trusting them as much as we would trust a liberal. They will be the armed, enforcers for the cowardly libtard/communists/globalists. Many good police out there that would uphold their oaths of office and to protect the Constitution. However Im beginning to believe they are a minority. Commifornia for a example. If I were to strap my 1911 to my hip and go about my day, I most likely would be arrested. It is my constitutional right to do so, however the police as a whole(esp in libtardia) dont care about the citizen’s rights. Its a violation of their oaths to the Constitution, and they dirty the names of the good cops who wouldnt stand for said treasonous laws. Police unions should not allow it, and should be defying infringement on constitutional rights like many were doing in Virginia.

Reactions: Romeo458
    Absolutely ridiculous. Keep watching all the quarantine stuff while we try and re-write every gun law. I read the entire bill and what a pile of shit. Democrats are fucking idiots if they think this will do anything to make anyone safer. What it really will do is kill the gun industry. Allow them to start tracking who is buying ammo for their grandfathered in semiautomatic rifles and pistols so they can do everything they can to get them. All the changes to the extreme risk/red flag laws in there will provide ample ability for that while the licenses will provide the registry. End goal still is to disarm everyone. Everyone except the criminals that don’t follow existing laws and the democrats security of course cause heaven forbid if they are not protected. Again fucking ridiculous.

These people know exactly what they are doing. Its time to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are good people making bad decisions. These people are evil sick fucks.

People NEED to start enforcing that if you "Just Follow Orders", you are just as guilty as the one who gave the orders and should be punished just as hard or perhaps harder since you did evil essentially for money.

Reactions: BLEE
    I'm pretty sure that everyone in congress knows that this Johnson fellow is a barely functional idiot. This bill has zero chance of being anything other than a waste of air.

Reactions: BLEE
    Reinforcing my idea, the police dont care about your rights, and will not see beyond their nose, and paycheck. I know on here police are some kind of protected entity, and I can understand why. However understand our point of view for not trusting them as much as we would trust a liberal. They will be the armed, enforcers for the cowardly libtard/communists/globalists. Many good police out there that would uphold their oaths of office and to protect the Constitution. However Im beginning to believe they are a minority. Commifornia for a example. If I were to strap my 1911 to my hip and go about my day, I most likely would be arrested. It is my constitutional right to do so, however the police as a whole(esp in libtardia) dont care about the citizen’s rights. Its a violation of their oaths to the Constitution, and they dirty the names of the good cops who wouldnt stand for said treasonous laws. Police unions should not allow it, and should be defying infringement on constitutional rights like many were doing in Virginia.
    I live in a very rual area so our police are a little different. Our town's chief put out a video saying that neither he nor his officers would be violating anyone's rights during this if it did come down to full a lockdown. In the same breath he did say that if there were gatherings of more than 10 people they would use existing laws on the books called failure of dispersal if people did not disperse when asked. I'm not 100% that they wouldn't enforce weapons confiscation because I bet that if I had at 12 gauge double barrel sawed off without the king's permission slip they would use existing laws on the books to infringe on my right to possess such a weapon. I suppose it depends on how it's framed to them.

I had a friend of mine that used to be on the police STAR team in the city. He said that they would always parade in a bunch of different people to tell you how evil and despicable the people were that you're good to go kick in the door of and then you'd kick in the door with a full team and get 2 oz of pot and a 9 mm from this "drug kingpin". He decided to get income elsewhere. That's the problem though, the ones who should be doing the job can't stomach doing the job the way the state wants it done.

Reactions: BLEE and Aries256
    I live in very conservative state. Our gun laws some of the least restrictive in the country. The sheriff of our parish is very conservative and abides by the law. Most folks I know will fight to the death, over their civil liberties, especially 2nd Amendment. I think I'm a bit naive about what goes on in the rest of the country, even though I read about it and see it on TV. I don't get it. Actually, I do get it. Few are willing to fight the ultimate fight for their freedoms.

Last edited: