• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stinky Marines offend Afghans

Re: Stinky Marines offend Afghans

laugh.gif

The life of a U.S. Marine in Afghanistan is filled with trials. Military Times states that top brass are harping on something new. Audible farting is now a banned activity. For some it could actually mean something especially when you do it in public. But, they need to stop doing it. They must respect their culture in order to prevent misunderstanding. Audible farting banned for US Marine corps in Afghanistan.

This coming from a culture that wipes their ass with their hand? Anyone for a nice tall glass of hypocrisy?

Respect their culture? I'll give them all the fucking respect they gave us on 9-11-2001.

I think the fucks in the Pentagon who came up with this shit should be forced to breath farts until they...

Like I've said already, I have a hard time believing that the plaintiff's could detect the evidence.

"Home Sweet Home" comes to mind. (for them, of course)

Yeah, this makes sense from a culture that raises little boys to "entertain" older men...or from a culture that it's okay to sell your wife's ass, just her ass, to Joe for a couple bucks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think they would get in trouble if they light their farts on fire as they come out. </div></div>

No, I think that's an excellent idea!! Improvised flamethrowers for burning the filthy fuckers out of their caves.Or any other time deemed appropriate...

A Zippo in his hand and a song in his heart ...