• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stippled KAC Logo (first try)

Pigman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2011
Katy, TX
I got bored earlier so I decided to file down the ribs on one of my KAC panels and stipple it. This is the first time I've tried to do any designs and I think it turned out pretty well. I kinda ran out of room on the axe so just ignore that part lol. Enjoy!

Sketch of logo in pencil:
kacpanel2.jpg

Stippling over the pencil:
kacpanel3.jpg

And the finished product!
kacpanel1.jpg

Re: Stippled KAC Logo (first try)

Not too shabby... You have too much time on your hands, come over to my place and resize my 700-odd pieces of brass I've got to process
wink.gif

Haha thanks. And thanks for the offer, but I think I'm gonna pass...

My KAC buddy would shit a brick, in a good way. I'll send him a link, but you may be busy "personalising" some rail panels!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaHick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not too shabby... You have too much time on your hands</div></div>

+1

Wouldn't mind betting you aren't married...could never get away with that if there were still things left undone on the "Honey, Do..."
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oakland Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice job, but some KAC hater is going to complain how expensive it is. </div></div>

Wow! that looks expensive!

Just kidding, you did a good job. I never noticed the axe had a sword type handle until now.

Thanks for the compliments guys. And no, I am NOT married haha