• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stock 10/22 at 325m

7.62gunr

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2011
Oregon
I have always wanted to try this but have lacked a scope on the 10/22 with enough vertical adjustment.
Had major issues with the as it was gusting up to around 25mph from 10 oclock.
Out of a 25 round mag the best I could do was 3 in a row when the wind would be consistent.
Sorry for the fuzzy/bad view thru the scope....the gf was doing her best to video thru the 32X Burris on the .308 beside me.
Ammo was Federal 35 grain 525 bulk pack.
325drop.jpg

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tRgj7Ehw14s?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Stock 10/22 at 325m

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coyote223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it looked like the PNW in the video,,,
cool.gif
</div></div>
Yep, McKenzie valley.

Re: Stock 10/22 at 325m

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PaleRider77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man, now i wanna try it. what scope are you using? </div></div>
Cabelas Pine Ridge with 22lr turret