• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock color suggestion?

orrbull48

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2012
Just picked up a manners t2a in gap Camo for my rem. 5r and can't decide if I want to leave it be or have it dipped or even custom painted. Anyone have any suggestions? I've been looking into kryptek, and atacs as far as hydrodip. If I had I painted I was gonna try for a tan-ish urban style. I'm pretty indecisive so figured someone had some ideas and wouldn't mind sharing....thanks

Maybe you'd like us to help pick out your shirt and pants as well for work tomorrow.

I say gold plate the entire thing. I wouldn't worry much about the functionality of it because if you are this hung up on what color to paint your already GAP colored stock, I don't see much actual use in the rifle's future. The gold will look nice on your mantle for photo ops.

Yeah if you could that would help out nicely. Maybe even help me go to the bathroom. Just wanting to see some options

Not on the rifle. I just have a picture of it that he sent me. It's the middle one
531F61C0_zpsd3372935.jpg

Last edited: