• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock for 700 long action in kuiu or first lite camo?

jdutton24

Private
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2011
alabama
Do. If they exist who makes em? What's a preferred stock for hunting mainly with some long range shooting every now and again? Manners? Stocksys vg2 carbon?

Manners elite hunter series.
Order a base color and have ceracoted in any patern u want. Would be my Choice hard to beat a manners

I recently bought a Manners EH1A to replace a Manners T3 on a 6XC I built on a bare M700 action w/PTG custom bolt. The T3 was fine for hunting, but hard for me to get comfortable behind while shooting prone. The EH1A has an adjustable cheekpiece (which adds several ounces of weight), and is ever so much more comfortable in prone. Still a pretty light stock; the only options I ordered with it were a single front stud for bipod, and flush cups front & rear on left side. Have to admit though, that I spend a lot more time with this rifle dinging steel on my own range than I do hunting. It weighs 11lbs with a 22" Krieger that's only slightly lighter in contour than the Rem sendero. I put Hawkins DBM on it, and a 20 MOA sloped scope rail with a Bushnell 4.5-18x44 LRHS in TPS TSR low aluminum rings. Compared to the 14.5lbs my BigHorn TL2-SA rifles w/26" sendero or hvy Palma bbls in Manners T4A stocks & Kahles K624i scopes that I shoot matches with, the 'little' M700 is a joy to carry - even when I've got the TBAC Ultra 7 mounted.

I did this for a friend of mine.

372D71C9-2E4C-4BE6-9A85-6E2FC40C6D88.jpeg

Reactions: jdutton24