• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

stock for SIG Sauer SSG 3000/STR 200

kip.duff

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2014
Costa Mesa CA
I have a SIG Sauer SSG 3000 Patrol US version I bought in 2014- and would like to get a Euro style stock. Had no luck so far. Wondered if anyone had one they want to sell- or could direct me to places to look. Been looking on Scandinavian sites. I attached pics of general idea of what I'm looking for. Thanks, Kip.....

Attachments

• SSG rifle stock earlier German version ?.jpeg
    SSG rifle stock earlier German version ?.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 91
  • SSG rifle stock SIG_Sauer_200_STR.jpg
    SSG rifle stock SIG_Sauer_200_STR.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 53
  • SSG %22Target%22 current rifle stock ? .jpeg
    SSG %22Target%22 current rifle stock ? .jpeg
    290.1 KB · Views: 34
I have a SIG Sauer SSG 3000 Patrol US version I bought in 2014- and would like to get a Euro style stock. Had no luck so far. Wondered if anyone had one they want to sell- or could direct me to places to look. Been looking on Scandinavian sites. I attached pics of general idea of what I'm looking for. Thanks, Kip.....

Have you looked into GRS stocks for it, I believe the Hunter, Sporter and hybrid have in letting for the Sauer str, same as the ssg3000. They also have the bolthorn chassis but it is bloody expensive. Check GRS rifle stocks website to see a distributor or dealer near you. I have some emails out to hem today as well as I need a stock for a barreled action I just purchased.

Love my first one, also have a Sauer match 6.5x55 SKAN barrel for it, and another coming from benchmark.

Best of luck and let me know how you make out!

Craig from Canada