• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock Help Please?

Shoalwater

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2013
San Antonio, TX
I am in the process of building a 6.5 Creedmoor and have decided on a Manner's stock. I am trying to decide on the T4 and T5. I will be using the rifle for everything from long range hogs, yotes, MLD's for culling doe at long range, to possibly getting into some F-Class. Most shooting will be done off a bipod, as this gun is going to weigh 15+ fully dressed. Which style stock do you think is better for what I am intending to do with the gun? I appreciate you help and input.

Entirely personal preference. I've heard that Manner's is willing to send out sample stocks for you to handle if you ask them.

By the way, I much prefer the T4A.

stockdoc is right about the cheek weld but you can build a cheek piece. This takes trial and error trying to get the proper height and you will have to take the cheek piece off to clean your barrel unless you take the full action off. Choosing a T5 and a T4 is of personal preference, it's all about the feel of the stock. Feel them both out and then decided which one fits you best.
Personally I like the T4A