• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock Identification

Marine24

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2010
Colorado
Just picked up this rifle and need some help identifying the stock. It appears to be an older AI stock but the action is a Savage 10FP LE. Seller stated it was an Uncle Mike's Synthetic stock, but can't recall them ever selling stocks.

pix2881183484.jpg

pix2881183593.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Stock Identification

Gents: Thanks. Didn't think so, at least not at the price I paid for the rifle. I can't recall seeing any AI clones. This rifle dates back to circa mid-90s and started out with the standard Savage stock.

Maybe someone on the forum will recognize the lines of the stock.

The stock is made by technicarbon dynamics...they were a company out of florida.Dont quote me on this but i think they are no longer in buisness........

467: Think your right. Noticed you asked about the stock back in Feb. Checked the website (kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com) and it is no longer valid. Based on other forums, seems he passed away in a motorcycle accident back in Mar/Apr 09.

Reviews of the stock seemed favorable unless you have big hands. Definitely a distinctive design.