• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock manners vs Ag Composite size?

TIMMYTOY

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2018
Want to know which stock has a thinner(smaller) palm swell grip? (Hunter series)
years ago I shot a Manner’s stock the palm area felt huge like wrapping your hand around a softball 🥎 wondering if they changed the grip area or not?
Does anyone have some kind of measurement between the two?
I want to change from my MPA chassis’s to hunting stocks.
Thank you .

Wow Ag Composite called and they offer a foam stock they will send you so you can get a feel of their stocks before spending a lot of money on something you may not like pretty cool.

Reactions: Obi-WanKannoli
Just received Ag Composite foam stock the grip measures 1.9 at the widest point.

Attachments

• 67BE1B5E-6C66-4B1C-ADC9-1DD87C67FCC5.jpeg
    67BE1B5E-6C66-4B1C-ADC9-1DD87C67FCC5.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 95
  • 4A38A4F8-BD00-40B0-AEFA-C99FA62B0B00.jpeg
    4A38A4F8-BD00-40B0-AEFA-C99FA62B0B00.jpeg
    458.9 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: Obi-WanKannoli
Want to know which stock has a thinner(smaller) palm swell grip? (Hunter series)
years ago I shot a Manner’s stock the palm area felt huge like wrapping your hand around a softball 🥎 wondering if they changed the grip area or not?
Does anyone have some kind of measurement between the two?
I want to change from my MPA chassis’s to hunting stocks.
Thank you .
We do run our palm swells on the larger side but we’re happy to send you a demo if you would like. We usually do the hotel room method. Take a card but not charge it, only run it if we don’t get the stock back.

Let me know if I can help with that.