• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock Pack

GHatfield

Minuteman
I should be getting that call in the next few weeks from GAP and I want to purchase a stock pack in the mean time for my new build. The stock is a Manners T and I would prefer to do business with Triad. What pack should I go with? Should I go with the Slickback, large or regular with loops on the outside? I will use the rifle for hunting, LR target and someday matches.

Re: Stock Pack

Here is a picture of a Triad regular stock pack with the internal shell loops on a Manners T2. It fit real nice.

custsom300win020.jpg

I have the same one Jeremiah does. I got the internal loops. I figured there would be less chance of loosing them if they were on the inside. What size you get would depend on what you plan on putting in it. I've got 5 rounds, mildot master, 14 feet of parachord, boresnake, small tool pouch, and ear plugs in mine. I could probably squeeze in a few more items in.

Hope that helps.

If you are going to use it for matches or hunting, I recommend sticking with external loops. If time is critical, no need for a zipper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DCR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the same one Jeremiah does. I got the internal loops. I figured there would be less chance of loosing them if they were on the inside. What size you get would depend on what you plan on putting in it. I've got 5 rounds, mildot master, 14 feet of parachord, boresnake, small tool pouch, and ear plugs in mine. I could probably squeeze in a few more items in.

Hope that helps. </div></div>

Tight fit on the Mildot Master?

Get the large one. The Mil-Dot Master/FDAC fits perfectly in the large one along with other stuff without getting in your way.
Will your new GAP rifle have a DBM? The large Triad Stock Pack also holds the AI mags nicely. I also agree with 19Scout77 and would go w/ external loops for hunting and/or comps. I'll try to get a pic here posted for you of several of mine.

Yep. Zipper bumps the corner of the mildot master when closing. Not a big deal to me.

Does anyone have pictures of the large pack on a gun, preferably on a HS precision stock. I'm curious if it would be too big for the HS?

I just received mine today and put it on my stock Rem. 700 BDL to try it out. I can take a picture and post if you would like??? The straps are adjustable so you can configure to just about any size stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage220Swift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone have pictures of the large pack on a gun, preferably on a HS precision stock. I'm curious if it would be too big for the HS? </div></div>

Savage, these old pics from BobinNC might help. Looks like an HS stock w/ DBM also.

Triad Little Weggie, Triad Large Stock Pack, RedMan ammo card, RedMan battery card all via Triad

DSCF1113.jpg

Stock Pack Large and Weggie

DSCF1114.jpg

Stock Pack with Mildot Master and RedMan 20 rd Ammo Card

DSCF1116.jpg

Stock Pack w/Mildot Master and two 4 rd H-S Mags

DSCF1115.jpg