• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing stock painters

rdnkasole

Private
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2009
I am looking to get my Manners T5A stock painted and the barrel and the action done as well. The kicker is i am looking for someone to do digital camo paint. Does anyone know who does this or can anyone reccomend someone with a websight that i can see the work that they do?

Re: stock painters

todd isn't painting anymore look to shortbus and even then they aren't painting stuff that isn't manners i don't believe at this point.

look up CRC hydrographics for some cool dips

ARPredatorhunter on here paints

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdnkasole</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking to get my Manners T5A stock painted and the barrel and the action done as well. The kicker is i am looking for someone to do digital camo paint. Does anyone know who does this or can anyone reccomend someone with a websight that i can see the work that they do? </div></div>

If you just looking for "paint" you can buy digitial stencils from Bulldog Arms and get a Krylon camo spray paint kit from WalMart. Duracoat is a step up from Krylon, but not near as good Cerakote, but usually cost less for the work.

If you are looking for Cerakote, which is what Manners usually uses in-house, you can go to NIC Industires website and use thier applicator search tool. http://nicindustries.com/applicator_search.php

They also have a good photo gallery of work from different applicators.

I would NOT send anything to CRC, they have had my stock since July and I still don't have it back after multiple promises on ship dates. They may do great work, but their service is crap.