• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock suggestions with bridges for NVG/Thermal optics

K15G

Private
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2020
Looking for some guidance on stock options that are lightweight for carrying in the hills that feature bridges or capacity to attach bridges for night optics that wont impact POA of the scope. Clip on's just arent reliable enough for what I want to do with these guns.

Ruger american in .223 and bergara b14 in .308 are the guns (yes I know these arent top level guns, but in Australia with our tax these cost more than enough. I need something with a fixed stock (no folding or telescopic allowed down here either).

I have seen I can make some combo's of MDT but for two guns wont be cheap, anything else I have not considered would be gold.

Thanks.

Not the lightest in the world, but the MPA Ultra Light chassis is 2.5 lbs, and they just came out with a NV bridge for it. The folding version is 3.1 lbs.

You can install your own on MANY different stocks.....

Look at the Manners Nightstalker - and build up from there.

Krg bravo.

Possibly Christensen arms not sure never used it

Hnt26
Element 4.0
Both are terrible to use clip ons with