• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Stock Texturing Service

I had Robar texture the grip and forend. They did a nice job. The price including shipping both ways was about $200.

Depending on what you are working on this is also a really easy diy project. I’ve done a couple rifles that turned out really well.

Spray on bedliner or Flex Seal, both available at your local hardware, big box home supply, or, worst case scenario, Walmart.

Super simple DIY project.

Best of luck!

I’ve used a couple types of fiberglass resin which have worked great. Create the texture with a popsicle stick and sand down any high spots. Paint and you’re gtg. I’ve also experimented with adding sand into the mix to give even more grip.

I’ll be putting together a complete stock finishing DIY within the next couple weeks if you want to hold out and see if it’s something you think you can handle. The texturing is very easy with the proper equipment.

Reactions: camocorvette
Here’s one I did on my old “test” rifle. I did all kinds of DIY projects on this thing.

54EFAC33-8846-4DB2-9249-AAEB781E30E3.jpeg

Reactions: camocorvette