• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

stockade prairie dog special pics wanted

jackh

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2008
College Station, TX
anybody got pics of a gun with this stock or know where i can find some? the picture on their site isnt at a good angle and i cant really tell the true shape of the forearm. thanks

Re: stockade prairie dog special pics wanted

ya there are a couple in there that i like. anybody else? anybody have one on their own gun that they could post a pic of in here?

I got one for my R700 LA. Hope these help.
1-22-09003.jpg

1-22-09008.jpg

marpat2.jpg

SDC10160.jpg

I got home today and Stockade had left a message on my phone. The stock is on it's way. This is about a month ahead of schedule. Cool!

I will take pics of it fresh out of the box when it gets here. I ordered the money saver with the adjustable cheek.

Here are a couple of my wife's. Savage short action..
IMGP4654.jpg

IMGP3579.jpg

Here it is. There is less work to finish it than I was expecting. I'm going to Devcon bed the rifle to the stock, and give it a paint job. Then do some shooting!
PDTnewinbox.jpg

For anyone who wants to know what these weigh.
PDTweight.jpg

These are how it comes as the Money Saver.
PDTForendprofile.jpg

PDTAdjustableCheek.jpg

PDT223REM-3.jpg

PDT223REM-4.jpg

PDT223REM-5.jpg

Late to the party here, but I have a Savage 10 .308 out for barrel work (getting it threaded) that's on a Stockade Tactical. Should be back in about a month or so and I'll post up a pic once it arrives..