• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Stolen f-open gun!

medium rare

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2011
San Antonio
A friend of mine who is also on my shooting team had his 6.5-47 stolen a couple weeks ago. If anyone is at a shoot and sees a 30+" heavy Palma barreled 6.5x47 with .294" neck and LRRP inscribed in the barrel in a black 700 short action. It is probably stolen. There was a nightforce nsx 5.5-22 with mil dot reticle and moa knobs. The Nightforce was a really old model and it was in mk4 rings. The stock was the choate ultimate sniper while he was saving for a better fittings stock. To my knowledge there is only one other gun built like this one but I'm sure it is in a different stock with different scope. He is a combat wounded veteran and was stopping at another wounded vets house who is also on the shooting team when his back glass on his truck was broken and gun stolen. I am trying to raise money to fund a new gun for him. If interested go to Wounded Warrior's Rifle Stolen! Help! by Jessica Johns - GoFundMe
If you come across his gun somewhere contact the authorities and me on this site.