• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stolen Firearm and Parts in Tomball/Houston, Texas area

BANMAN19

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2020
Hawaii
Well gents, long story short one of my firearms along with numerous gun parts have been stolen by package thieves in the Tomball/Houston, Texas area.

I had a package shipped to Weapons Genetics in Tomball, Texas on Feb 1st through UPS which had a Scar 20s barrel, Daewoo barrel, micro galil barrel, Accuracy International barrel, HK G28 flash hider, micro galil receiver, and micro galil parts in it. The UPS driver had left it outside of the mailbox 📫 out in the open next to the curb with a few other packages and a Red Nissan pulled up and took it. UPS driver did not deliver it to the business and thus just left it. We are trying to get a license plate number but if by any chance you see a listing of any of those items on the forums or any auctioning/buying sites, please contact me. The description of the items are listed below and if you see a micro galil receiver with an RFG#00180, please contact me. I can provide distinct marking to verify it is mine. If I do get a license plate number and you are near theHouston/ Tomball area, if you see a red Nissan fitting the description, contact me immediately.

AI 20” .308 Barrel (FDE) with thunderbeast brake attached
Scar 20s .308 Barrel with Three prong Muzzle Brake attached
Daewoo .223 14.5” barrel
HK G28 Flash hide
Micro Galil Dust Cover
Micro Galil Gas Tube
Micro Galil Gas Block
Micro Galil pins
Micro Galil Recoil Assembly
Micro Galil receiver w/ magazine release attached (sanding marking on receiver) (has IDF marking and Israeli selector markings)
Micro Galil .223 8.5” Barrel

I WILL UPDATE THIS LISTING WHEN I GET MORE INFORMATION.

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH OTHER FORUMS IF YOY CAN, IT IS POSTED ON AKFILES RIGHT NOW.

It doesn't look like an entire firearm was stolen? Just the parts?

None the less it was easily over $1,500 thus making it a felony for sure.

The cops should be able to pull up traffic cameras in the area to isolate the vehicle.

That said in cases like this it really depends on the crook. If it's a local dumbass they will eventually get caught trying to offload things. If however they are 'connected' it's a totally different story. A friend of mine had his apartment broken into and a rifle was stolen. It was recovered down by the border of Mexico in car driven by an illegal alien with a bunch of drugs in the back.

The micro Galil receiver is considered a firearm. Thanks gents for the help and I have been checking GB, Texas Guntrader, Armslist. Please share so This can get the full coverage.

Why didn't you just drive it to Tomball? It ain't that far away. I would call the big gun shops as well to let them know. The thief might try to unload the parts at the gun stores like Collector's.

Well I’m from California so you can imagine why I shipped it. But next time, I’ll drive it to them.