• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stolen firearms watch if you live in LA state

vietboy1st

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2010
Boston, Mass
i just try to help some vietnam vet who got his gun collection stolen from his house while he at work. Got this post from Ar15.com and here is his original post.
I had 8 guns stolen from my house on july 26, 2010 while i was at work.
Colt National Match 1911a1 2150047
sendra ar15 08093
stevens m77e 12ga 50601
milled ak47 from parts kit by firing line flb0361
nodal spud ar15 a00879
nodak spud ar15 a00220
nodak spud ar15 a00219 SBR
Kanaar m79 with 37mm barrel

The suspects were at least 2 black men in a gray 4 door car.
i've become so depressed with suicidal thoughts I had to become medicated.
If you have any info i beg you to please notify me. I will offer a generous cash reward.
Thank you

Re: Stolen firearms watch if you live in LA state

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The suspects were at least 2 black men in a gray 4 door car.
<span style="font-weight: bold">i've become so depressed with suicidal thoughts </span>I had to become medicated.
If you have any info i beg you to please notify me. I will offer a generous cash reward.
Thank you</div></div>
I get the pissed part but being suicidal over getting some of your shit stolen? All those guns can be replaced, it's not like he buried a family member. Tell him to post them on www.stolenweapon.com

Re: Stolen firearms watch if you live in LA state

I get the pissed part but being suicidal over getting some of your shit stolen? All those guns can be replaced, it's not like he buried a family member. Tell him to post them on www.stolenweapon.com [/quote]

sent him the email about that link.
smile.gif

LA is lousiana i believe. Not Lost angeles lol.