• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stolen Maserati

Screenshot_20221003-152731_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'll be interested in which attorney is going to represent the surviving children's parents on their lawsuit, which is bound to come to fruition, against the owner who left the keys in the car.

Then after that the kid who was killed - his folk(s) will go after the others when they win their lawsuit.

Such is America nowdays.

My next door neighbor told me her car had been stolen....sad thing was that they were about to go on vacation and she had left her purse with $3K cash sitting on the passengers seat. Oh and the car was running, sitting in her daughters driveway (in a not so good part of town) so all someone had to do was open the door and skee daddle with her car and cash.

That's not stolen in my book. Sorry - if you park yer car with the keys in it and the door open (unlocked) and some person drives it away? Not stolen. Lock yer fucking car and take yer keys. Jesus at least try and make it difficult for them to drive it away.

VooDoo

Fuck those delinquents, to bad three of them lived. Those three assholes will be stealing people's shit in a few days anyway. Killing this one single idiot stops between $500K and a million dollars a year in criminal activity, insurance losses and law enforcement activity for every year he is out of prison or jail. With any luck, he died before fathering another generation of criminal scum.

It does not matter that anyone left their keys in their car. Why? Because it was their fucking car and it was on their fucking property. None of this would have happened if these scumbags had learned to mind. If you wanted to sue anyone, it should be the parents of the dead scumbag.

Every time I see a story about dead criminals, I smile knowing that from this day forward lives have been made better for people who lived near this piece of shit.

I’m sure a lawsuit is coming too bad for the owner.

As for why would they leave their keys in it… maybe they wanted it stolen and to get insurance. The depreciation on them is horrendous. Maintenance isn’t a picnic either. I sold mine recently because it just wasn’t worth keeping up with it anymore.

"The three teens do not have any notable criminal history, but they were stopped by a deputy around 4:00 a.m. on Sept. 11 wearing black clothes with their faces covered. They were returned to their parents after that incident."

Not this time!

Reactions: BCP and Im2bent
That ad always triggered me. The old fuck holding the rod is old enough to have gone fishing at least once in his life. Yes I can't grasp that there are people that have never fished in their lives. A conventional rod and reel is held reel up. Spinning reel and rod the reel is down. Also no you can't use a spinning rod with a conventional real or vice versa. Why ? The spine. Rant over. Carry on

• Love
Reactions: MJF and BytorJr
My next door neighbor told me her car had been stolen....sad thing was that they were about to go on vacation and she had left her purse with $3K cash sitting on the passengers seat. Oh and the car was running, sitting in her daughters driveway (in a not so good part of town) so all someone had to do was open the door and skee daddle with her car and cash.

That's not stolen in my book. Sorry - if you park yer car with the keys in it and the door open (unlocked) and some person drives it away? Not stolen. Lock yer fucking car and take yer keys. Jesus at least try and make it difficult for them to drive it away.

VooDoo
I have to disagree, stealing is stealing! If it's not yours and you take something that's theft all day long. Those little hoodrats get what they deserve! Played a stupid game won a stupid prize !

VooDoo
WTF are you joking?

In that case if you leave your front door open anyone can come in and take your stuff fuck your wife, daughter whatever. You should of locked your door.

Incorrect

Can I please have a definition for the word "can"? It means something different than "will" correct? Please see also the disclaimer at the bottom of the linked page.

Please note: The above is meant as general information to help you understand the different aspects of insurance. This information is not an insurance policy, does not refer to any specific insurance policy, and does not modify any provisions, limitations, or exclusions expressly stated in any insurance policy. Descriptions of all coverages and other features on this page are necessarily brief; in order to fully understand the coverages and other features of a specific insurance policy, we encourage you to read the applicable policy and/or speak to an insurance representative. Coverages and other features vary between insurers, vary by state, and are not available in all states. Whether an accident or other loss is covered is subject to the terms and conditions of the actual insurance policy or policies involved in the claim. References to average or typical premiums, amounts of losses, deductibles, costs of coverages/repair, etc., are illustrative and may not apply to your situation. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party sites linked from this page.

WTF are you joking?

In that case if you leave your front door open anyone can come in and take your stuff fuck your wife, daughter whatever. You should of locked your door.
True Story. They recovered the car but not the purse and cash. Insurance will pay - they'll just raise everyone's rates to pay for the dumb fuckers.

'Nuther true story - Chick I worked with that was the Branch Coordinator (supposedly not stupid) was loading Christmas presents in her car two years ago and left the car running with all the loot stacked in the back seat while she went in the house for another load. When she got back the car was gone. The Police eventually recovered the car minus the Christmas goodies. Car had been trashed.

But the insurance paid it. Stolen car, right?

Those of us who lock their cars pay extra rates to supplement the Stupid Amongst US. This is what I thought about health insurance years ago...so let me get this straight. I quit smoking, keep my weight within perfect BMI index via food control ad exercise, ride my bike, my "numbers" for BMI, and all that is textbook and I pay the exact same rate as the asshole my age that is morbidly obese , smokes, drinks, and hasn't walked past the front door of his apartment in 12 years.

There are no consequences for being a dumb ass in the US anymore. We spread the Hate and The cost out among everyone and the ones who try and take care of themselves and not be a burden are SOL. Ya leave yer car running/keys in it and it gets "borrowed" it's not stolen. You get nothing. You balloon to 3X your normal weight and have high cholesterol and all the associated risks and do nothing to mitigate the consequences? No insurance for you.

<rant>Off</rant>

VooDoo

True Story. They recovered the car but not the purse and cash. Insurance will pay - they'll just raise everyone's rates to pay for the dumb fuckers.

'Nuther true story - Chick I worked with that was the Branch Coordinator (supposedly not stupid) was loading Christmas presents in her car two years ago and left the car running with all the loot stacked in the back seat while she went in the house for another load. When she got back the car was gone. The Police eventually recovered the car minus the Christmas goodies. Car had been trashed.

Those of us who lock their cars pay extra rates to supplement the Stupid Amongst US. This is what I thought about health insurance years ago...so let me get this straight. I quit smoking, keep my weight within perfect BMI index via food control ad exercise, ride my bike, my "numbers" for BMI, and all that is textbook and I pay the exact same rate as the asshole my age that is morbidly obese , smokes, drinks, and hasn't walked past the front door of his apartment in 12 years.

There are no consequences for being a dumb ass in the US anymore. We spread the Hate and The cost out among everyone and the ones who try and take care of themselves and not be a burden are SOL. Ya leave yer car running/keys in it and it gets "borrowed" it's not stolen. You get nothing. You balloon to 3X your normal weight and have high cholesterol and all the associated risks and do nothing to mitigate the consequences? No insurance for you.

<rant>Off</rant>

VooDoo
I'm trying to understand your thought process here: so if the car is locked and someone breaks into it and drives off its theft , but if it unlocked and someone drives off they're just borrowing it ?
Maybe I was just raised different. If something is not yours and you take it, it's stealing plan and simple!

<rant>Off</rant>

VooDoo
I get it, but you are blaming the innocent for the crime.

So when the thirteen percent steals the one percent’s Maserati, do 66 percent of the thirteen percent thieves die 100 percent of the time? Because that would be a 99 percent solution!
I'm coming up with a 66% solution. Check my math though.

But seriously- This kid was only 15 years old and he's already out stealing Maseratis at 3:20AM..... just a few weeks after getting dropped off at home by the Po-Po at 4AM no less.

I would think a little bit of parenting goes a long way toward preventing shit like this.

I would think a little bit of parenting goes a long way toward preventing shit like this.
Parenting? Those little wizards have probably never signed a Father’s Day card in their lives….

And you think this is doing any parenting?

16F9FB26-93EA-498B-9E11-529C10C321EB.jpeg

Baby mama probably specified the accessories on the Maserati.

My apologies in advance if the kids grew up in the Huxtable household… where all they had to worry about was dad slipping their girlfriends roofies.

Funny how the article goes into needing a license to drive… but not to breed. Well, that goes down the eugenics rabbit hole and that didn’t end well either.

Hey VooDoo how about instead of blaming the people that are just living their lives like the Libtards do, we just chop one finger off for every conviction of theft so the innocent all know who the criminals are….. oh wait…. Sorry my bad. That would hurt the feelings of the criminals and now a days libtards are all about hurting the victims.

You have your hunting rifle against a tree while your taking a dump and I run up and steal your rifle. I guess it’s your fault for not locking it up and making it easy???
My bet is you won’t see it that way.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
This is what happens when an Amish, a black and a Cuban get together?

"One of the teens, 15-year-old Keondrick Lang, allegedly used his t-shirt to open the door of the 2016 Maserati to avoid getting fingerprints on the handle. The door was unlocked and the keys were in the car. Lang started driving with 16-year-old Malachi Daniels and 15-year-old Mario Bonilla also in the vehicle, according to the sheriff's office. "

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino

VooDoo
Ive read many of your ideas and philosophies, but this one is tops! Do you, or have you ever "borrowed" cars with keys in them that belonged to strangers? I suspect not......but why?

<rant>Off</rant>

VooDoo
Lets think about who is more at risk of injury, fat slob smoker laying on couch or a guy that does shit?

Do you know a lot of high BMI smokers that tore their rotator cuff at the gym or injured their back playing sports?

What level of activity do you consider as safe as yours?

Last edited:
Reactions: HeavyAssault
Heh - can you imagine how shitty of a night you were having all the sudden? You find a car that some dumbass left the keys in and steal it. You are a favela ninja man! Check it out, we gots us a Maserati!

Then 60 seconds later you already have 2 patrol cars buried in your asshole out of nowhere. Heh.

My heart goes out to the owner of the Maserati, and the businesses that owned the parking lot that the vehicle was wrecked in. I also feel bad for the landlords and utility companies that aren't going to get this months payments because some leech factory of a mother is going to be enriching a funeral home instead of paying them.

At least there is still room for a happy ending - the other two pieces of human trash could still die.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Last edited:

(this article mentions the Saturday Night Special 25 ACP)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note LE SUVs pulled up; then backed off. Look like maybe a puncture?

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP