• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Stolen Schmidt & Bender 5-25 MSR

Ramius

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2004
Hill Country, Republic of TX
Hey Guys please be on the lookout for a S&B 5-25 CCW .1MRAD MSR Scope serial number 396008.

This was stolen from my home during a burglary, the scope was mounted in a Spuhr SA-4801. Actually just bought it from a hide member in a FTF, thanks to John for getting in touch with Mile High to get the serial number quickly so we can get the word out.

This is in the Austin Texas area.

skin em and hang em up by the balls. Thieves have no honor they are the scum of the earth.

Wow, that sucks.

Keep an eye on pawn shops. And maybe Craig's list.

Few will know what they have.

Hope you get it back.

Would keep a close eye on gunbroker, gunsamerica and others like it. OP, did they steal random stuff or do you get the sense that they knew you were a gun enthusiast?

That royally sucks man, that asshole prolly doesn't have a clue what he stole. Good luck & best wishes bud

Guys thanks for the assistance and well wishes. I can't post details because we are following up on some leads. The house was ransacked but they didn't get into the safe. The scope & mount was not in the safe because I was setting it up for a new rig.

Sorry you got ripped. Make sure you filled out a police report with the serial number of the scope for NCIC if it is recovered. Also, make some flyers with pics of what the scope and missing items look like with serial numbers and pass to Pawn Shops and Gun Shops so they know they stuff is stolen. Also check ARMSLIST ads for your local area and Ebay, since there is a pretty good chance a scope like that will be sold short on value and will end up on Ebay for full value. Maybe someone will post auction pics with the serial number.

Good luck. Hope you recover your stuff.